Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Mmmrrgh... ohh that was so good..." Mar grunted, having silently cummed into Kitt, but having been muffled by her screams and the fact his head was inside her cleavage. "Mmrrgh... your sister's got a great chest too, huh Katt! But your ass sure felt nice too!" he grinned as he popped his head out of the massive tigress' chest, "Hey, hear me Katt?" he repeated.

(Shadow's House)

"No, really?" Dorothy said sarcastically, her hair having inflated a bit due to the rough wind that had passed through. She fixed it in no time though, the long white hair being quite docile and remaining lean and straight. "Gee, how do I look now?" she said as she adjusted her hairband again.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt rested on Mar's chest, her breasts resting to the side of his head. She blinked a bit sleepily when she heard him calling to her sister, "Katt?" She asked, looking back, unable to see her past her large buttocks, "Where'd she go?" she wondered aloud as she stood up, Katt's tail barely noticable sticking out of her pussy.

*Shadow's*

"Incredibly sexy and irresistable." Shadow smiled, nuzzling against her neck a bit, "Hope the pizza gets her soon, otherwise I might just have to eat you, you look so delicious." he teased.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar gasped as he felt Kitt move off, and with her, his cock 'detached' from where it had been recently put. He felt it shrinking as his afterglow kicked in, and then noticed the little tail wagging, coming out of the large tigress' groin. "Woah! Katt!" he said outloud, not expecting to see what he had seen as he jumped at Kitt's crotch.

(House)

"Aww, thanks!" Dorothy said with a smile, but re-analyzed the sentence and frowned a bit, "I guess?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm? What? Where'd she go?" Kitt asked, a bit confused. She rubbed her stomache slightly, "Ugh, I feel funny." she purred slightly, though also uncomfortably.

*House*

"What, it was a compliment." Shadow laughed as he opened the door, inside was a typical bachelor pad, a couch, table, and large screen TV for a living room, a kitchen filled with ramen and empty chinese and pizza boxes, "Sorry bout the mess, don't get around to cleaning very often." he smiled a bit embarrased as he cleared a few things up, "So just sit anywhere, maybe watch a bit of TV, the pizza should," he stopped as his ears pricked up, "Ah, perfect timing." he said as he started towards the door, the bell ringing just as he opened it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Katt! You there?" Mar said, leaning upwards as he put an arm inside Kitt's pussy, searching for Katt, not knowing if she had reached the womb yet.

(Shadow's House)

"Fast service!" Dorothy said with a giggle as she sat down on the couch and put the drinks on the table in-between it and the TV. "I'm quite hungry!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt let out a soft purr, "Oooh, wh-what's going on?" she moaned softly as she felt Mar's hand reaching inside of her and Katt inside of her.

"Ahhh same here," Shadow licked his muzzle as he set the pizza down and opened it, "Mmmm, it smells delicious." he growled as he sat down on the couch, almost taking up the entire thing and picked up his half of the pizza like it was just an average slice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Dang, I can't feel 'er..." Mar grunted, by then the tail had disappeared into Kitt as well, and he had reached as far as he could, "Hey Katt!" the dragon yelled after he extracted his now glossy and wet arm from Kitt's tunnel, before he crammed his head inside and shouted again, "Katt! You hear me?!"

OOC: Kitt must be loving this.

(Shadow's House)

"Maybe we should have ordered two or three more of yours..." Dorothy smiled a bit dumbfound at Shadow as she modestly grabbed one of her slices, taking a bite out of it before she munched it softly, after swallowing, she smiled satisfiedly, "Gee! This pizza tastes great!" she said, her cheeks crimsoning a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I don't think she realizes what's going on, so cute and naieve.

IC:

Kitt let out a loud roar of surprise as she felt Mar's head sliding into her pussy, she rolled over onto her hands and knees, mewling softly. She could feel Katt moving around inside her, moving towards Mar.

*Shadow's*

"Yeah, makes sense, sure my stomache increased a bit as well." Shadow said as he finished off the last of his pizza, "Dang that bites, oh well, too lazy to order anymore." He glanced over at Dot, slightly admiring her chest from his higher vantage point, "So, what do you wanna do after this? Cause I got a couple of ideas." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oi! If you hear me, grab my claw!" Mar said, feeling Katt's movement as he somehow shifted and fit one of his enormous arms inside, reaching deep again.

(Shadow's Place)

"Well, what about having some cookies and milk for dessert?" Dorothy said as she started with her second slice, smiling cutely, "You have milk, don't you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A furred and slimy paw wrapped tightly around Mar's, Katt's tail flicking around slightly infront of him.

"Ahhhhh, it, feels soo good," Kitt purred, her pussy juices leaking out slightly.

*Shadow's*

"I can't recall," Shadow grinned, "But I bet I know where I can find some if I don't." he leaned in towards Dorothy, kissing her cheek as he cupped one of her breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad