Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Uhhh..." Mel looked at the weapon mounted on her back. "I'd like to use this sword (it's bigger than she is), if that's alright..." she silently said.
"W-woah, wait." Karomaru blinked in surprise, yet he was thrilled and received Kelderiver in his hands, "You mean I can have it?" he grinned, momentarily ignoring the plea to spar.

(Mar's Room)

Knowing she was under his direction now, Mar grinned and pushed Kitt back, grabbing her by her legs as he got off the bed and knelt in front of it, before he lifted her up while she was on her back and pushed his snout onto her crotch to give it a wild whiff.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Feed... lots... of chocolate." Mael wrote down, and folded her notes, stuffing them down her cleavage, having only paid a quarter of her attention on what Dorothy said, and more of it on what she did. "Thank ye for the lecture, missus."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Katt's eyes opened in shock, suddenly darkening as she growled loudly, "You, WHERE IS MY SISTER!?" She roared, suddenly lunging at the kid, her claws glowing with a similar dark aura.

Whoa! Shadow thought as he glanced into the room, Oh man, this is serious, that's not just some kid. he thought.

*Mar's room*

"Heeeee!" Kitt let a cry of surprise, her legs wrapping slightly around his neck, "Ahh, M-Marri," she purred cutely.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Have it? Duh, Karo. Everybody takes away whatever weapon responds to them, there's no point keeping them here if they've already found their user, you know? And Mel, if that sword is the one that works with you, then yeah, that's cool. Wait, where did you get it? Oh, whatever, you two ready?' The teacher asked, signalling for Koko to bestow his protection apon Karo and Mel.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Veil dodged and backstepped quickly. "Crap you're quite pissed... I'm no sure where your sister is, knowing Mar probably getting raped in her bedroom." he snickered again. He readied himself with a black aura now growing stronger. "Well now, every minute you fail to kill me and get your sister back... is another minute she loses innocence, one reason why I love how Mar treats the captives." he said again laughing now.
--
Mel stepped up and sighed... "I hope I do well..." she pulled the blade off of her back as if it was weightless and readied it (like sephiroth would) by pointing it at her opponent. (looking ready to charge)
"Right!" Karomaru grinned, getting into a battle stance a good twelve feet away from Mel before he said, "Ladies' first!"

(Dorothy's Class)

Dorothy smiled, satisfied that the lesson had gone a lot better than her first, the day before. She grabbed her stuff, put them in her bag, picked up Tina like always and went out into the halls.

(Mar's Room)

"Relax... enjoy it..." Mar growled dominantly, his tongue digging into Kitt's cunt inch by inch, covering her insides with the large serpentine muscle, and since her legs were around his neck, his claws reached forwards as he began playing with her huge breasts again, kneading and squishing them hard.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Stop right there!" Came Vook's voice as she rushed into the arena. "Silence!" she called out as she pointed her arm at Veil, placing a lock on his magic abilities. "Katt, are you alright?" she asked, looking over towards her colleague. "What in the hell is going on in here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Having packed her things away, Mael jogged back to the infirmary to check if Jester and Horyomaru were still unconscious. If they were, she wondered if their familiars needed walking or feeding. She'd do it for them. After that class, she got a vague understanding of familiars, and decided she'd be a lot more caring toward her own and others'.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"You bastard!" Katt roared, lunging towards Veil, oblivious to Vook's appearance, "If you or any of them have harmed one hair on her head I swear I'll rip your head off myself!" she swore, swinging her claws at him.

*Mar's room*

Kitt moaned softly, her leg squeezing tighter around Mar's neck, her pussy juices dripping heavily onto Mar's tongue.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad