Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
OOC: Since I explained the basics on Familiars with Dot, the class is about to be finished, just a heads-up. And I'll be waiting for Mian, class-wise.

IC:

"Hurt? Who said anything about pain?" Mar grinned almost maliciously as he saw Kitt's breasts bounce out of her shirt, "All I'm going to do is to relieve all the stress you're going through, that way you won't tempt my team-mates to kill you." He said, starting to lean onto Kitt as his head lowered onto the feline's ample bosom, his snout nuzzling her mounds as his tongue came out, caressing her nipple softly as his claw grabbed the other breast, grasping it up and down. "You've got beautiful tits." He complimented.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(OOC: I'm lagging behind?! Sorry!)

Ayumi gave a scream and marched over to Mel.

'Out! You almost killed yourself just then, and you have no sense of how to act in a classroom, especially one as dangerous as mine! Go report to some other teacher, i won't have you endangering yourself and everybody else in my class! Go on, beat it!' The teacher shouted, a couple of sparks of fire dancing over the enraged teacher's skin.

'Right! A quick practice battle! Think we can manage it without decapitating anyone?! KOKO! Hurry up!' Ayumi yelled as her familiar roared, wrapping Karo and Darien in fiery protection.

'Karo, Damien, get started already!'

Damien gulped, but lunged at Karo with his spear, aiming for the other boy's chest.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: No, you weren't lagging, I was the one going too fast, lol. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

IC:

"H-hey wai, I'm not ready yet!" Karomaru gasped, shutting his eyes as almost in cue his arms moved upwards, Kelderiver's blade stopping the spear mid-thrust, "Huh?" he slowly re-opened his eyes, blinking as he felt a rush of adrenaline suddenly hit him at seeing he had just stopped an attack. In the feverish moment, he pushed forwards, with enough strength to push his training-partner back. "I... I did it! I could defend..." he gasped, realizing it. His mind raced, as if again, instinctively, he was watching for an opening. Karomaru found himself dashing forwards, thrusting with Kelderiver at the handle of the other boy's spear, apparently aiming to disarm him.

(Dorothy's Class)

"Depends on how hurt he would be, and what he would think about you afterwards" Dorothy hypothized, and then told her: "Now sit down, I'd like to continue with the lecture." She smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aye aye ma'am!" Mael snapped up straight in salute, and clambered back onto her seat, giggling at herself as she stroked her familiar's head. "Aw now Levi, you know I'm jus pulling yer tail... I like ye with our balls." She cooed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Kitt let out a soft nervous purr, "Why, are you doing this?" she whimpered slightly, "Please, d-don't touch me there.".

*Arena*

"So, how's everyone doing?" Katt asked, looking around at the other students, a few of them having trouble controlling their abilities, others getting a hang of them quicker than others, "I want you all to keep practicing, but remember you're only to practice in the designated areas of the school." she said.

Shadow groaned a bit, he was just starting to get the hang of this and now it sounded like they'd be finishing classes, "Darn, I almost had it." he thought, looking at his stick, a thin white line of white mist on the front of it, pointed almost like a blade.

*Dark room*

"Master, I have the bird." Thorne said, holding up a small cage she had had some trouble finding, the small pheonix chick locked inside of it.

"Good, if this book is correct I will need it soon."

"So what's that book have written in it anyways?" Thorne asked curiously.

A dark laughter came from the shadows, "It is not a written book, it is almost a physical manifestation of the knowledge of the one who wrote it. It is difficult to glean information from it, it come in small pieces, but I believe it holds the secrets to locating, and controlling, the divine artifacts."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Veil's eyes flamed with blackness and he conjured a large beam that pierced into the sky, moving the clouds and putting a shade over the entire area for a split second. "Easy enough" Veil said with an arrogant yet young voice.
--
Mel sighed and picked up a rather large blade, then left the classroom to practice with it in her own room, quickly sneaking out before Ayumi could see her take it. Fenrir followed her silently, believing himself only a guardian for her and not a mentor.
Ayumi glared after Mel, but didn't notice the blade, as her attention was soon drawn back to the fight.

'Hey, good move Karo! Avoid it Darien!' The teacher called, as Darien stumbled backwards in his attempt to evade Karomaru's thrust. Almost dropping his spear, the boy managed to stay upright, and then swung again at his opponent.

'Go, go, go!' Ayumi cheered.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Karomaru seemed to be getting the hangs of things in battle, obviously his technique needed a lot of polishing, but now he seemed to be swinging Kelderiver with relative ease, being able to defend and counter attack effectively. "This. Is. So cool!" he told himself while panting, fencing like a natural.

(Dorothy's Class)

"Now, if anybody has taken time to analyze your elemental properties in the Offencive Magic Class, you'll be able to find a resemblance between your innate magic and your Familiar, gee." Dorothy said, smiling again, "See? It's easy to tell what element your will may command when you're able to understand your Familiar a little." She mentioned.

(Mar's Room)

"I like you." Mar said, separating from Kitt's breast, a trail of saliva connecting his maw to her nipple, "And your body's amazing. I just wanna have some fun with it, you don't mind," he squeezed the cat's left breast tightly while smirking, "Do you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt froze for a second, looking curiously over at Veil, "Which element are you again?" she asked, looking a bit more serious.

Kitt whimpered a bit at the tighter squeeze, "No, no, I don't mind." she said, a bit worried that she'd be hurt.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Veil looked at her and smiled. "Darkness." he said with a large grin on his face. "Would you to speak with me in private, without other students?" he said as an aura seemed to surround him now, he was ready for battle.

--
Mel made it to her room and asked Fenrir, "What do you think of this... it feels so nice to me." she said smiling and her eyes are filled with a bit of calmness for once. She looked into the blade completely forgetting herself and Fenrir's answer. "Mel? Mel? Are you hearing me?" he lashed a tentacle in front of her but nothing. "Mel!" he screamed, still no answer...