Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Mmmnnhh..." Mar grunted, exchanging saliva with Katt as he craddled her and frenched passionately.

(Cage)

"Grrrr..." the land dragon growled, rolling off Kitt as it tried resting to recover its energy.

(Arcade)

"Uhm, yeah, I suppose..." Dorothy said, smiling nervously as she helped pick all the scattered coins, "Won't we get in trouble for suddenly having so many?" she pondered out loud.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt purred happily as she made out with Mar, oblivious to the eyes of the fake animals that seemed almost to watch the two endlessly.

*Cage*

Kitt stood up, adjusting her skirt and panties a bit, "Gee, that was kinda fun. I wonder if this zoo is gonna be closed again someday." Kitt smiled a bit as she leapt out of the exhibit, "Now, where'd Katt and whatsisname get off to?" she wondered aloud as she looked around.

*Arcade*

"Nah, after all it's their own fault for not securing them well enough." Shadow smiled, "Maybe we should get a few more, if you want some other stuffed animal too." he laughed a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmrrr..." Mar's tail wagged as he continued making out with Katt, breaking the kiss for a moment only to lower his tongue and start licking her cheeks, down to her neck, his claws playing with her large boobs.

(Arcade)

"Absolutely not!" Dorothy hurried to say, and tried pulling Shadow from his arm to follow her, "One will suffice! Haha... ha..." she laughed, trying to disimulate as she avoided the eyes of any other people looking at them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt purred and moaned in pleasure, her tail wrapping slightly around Mar's.

"Katt?" Kitt pushed open the door to the building the two were in, "You in here?" She asked, looking around a bit.

Katt quickly tried to quiet herself, not even breathing, Oh no, I can't let Kitt see us like this. she thought.

"Kaaaaaattt!" Kitt called again, thanks to the two's position she couldn't see them, "Ugh, where'd those two get to?" she wondered aloud.

*Arcade*

"Alright one's fine," Shadow said, walking along with Dorothy since she wouldn't be able to pull him, "Don't see what the hurry is."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmnh? What's the problem?" Mar asked, holding Katt in place as he heard Kitt's voice, "Oh, bummer. Where are your clothes?"

(Arcade)

"Agreed..." Dorothy said softly, walking with Shadow to the counter, "It's that one!" she said, pointing to the large, white and black-striped stuffed tiger. "It looks so fluffy and pretty!" She giggled, blushing a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt shushed him quickly, knowing that Kitt's ears were just as sharp as her own, "Keep quiet, maybe she'll leave." she whispered, listening closely to her sister's steps. Oh come on, don't come back here. Katt couldn't help but let out a soft purring noise, What's wrong with me? Why is this so arousing? she wondered.

"Hmm? Katt? That you?" Kitt called, her ears twisting around a bit.

*Arcade*

"I guess, I've never been a huge fan of stuffed animals." He glanced over a few of them, spotting a small blue dragoness with golden armor and a few small green fins, "Hey, this one kinda looks like you. Sexy blue dragoness, sexy blue dragoness in armor." he laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar's ears flattened against his skull as Kitt approached, he really didn't care about the situation in itself, but he didn't like hiding. "What's so weird about a large stud dragon with a sexy tigress on top of him?" he complained in his mind, starting to get irritated.

(Arcade)

"I'm surprised they would make a figurine of that..." Dorothy said, checking out the plushy Shadow had mentioned, "Hmm, gee, I'll pick that one for you then!" she giggled, taking out her share of tokens, and exchanged it for the AquaRivamon doll, "Now get mine!" she said, holding the little dragoness to her chest with a smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After a few moments of quiet Katt breathed a sigh of relief, "I think she left, that would've been embarassing if she,"

"HI KATT!" Kitt shouted, suddely lunging over a nearby display next to the two, "What're you two doing?"

"I don't know, I mean they've got alot of other interesting stuff." Shadow teased a bit, before getting the stuffed tiger, "Well, enjoy." he smiled as he held the animal out to her, "Aw they look so cute together." he laughed a bit, "The stuffed animals aren't bad either."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey there," Mar greeted, before casually saying: "Wanna join us?"

(Arcade)

Dorothy picked the large tiger with a gingerly smile and gave Shadow the doll she had exchanged for, holding onto the massive fluffy tiger with both of her arms. "Tee-hee... it's so cute!" she said as she snuggled onto the plush, "Thanks, you're so sweet!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"WHAT!?" Katt shouted in surprise.

"Sure."

"WHAT!?" Katt repeated.

"So what're we doing?" Kitt asked curiously.

"Uh, yeah, you too." Shadow smiled, holding the stuffed lizard, "Wonder where we could get a life-sized set of this armor, make a killer halloween costume for ya." he laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad