Join our server on Discord

Monica's Playhouse RPG (Kurtz/Monica)
"....ahh....mmrrhhh...." Monica let out a loud murr, grinning as she felt his hot essence fill her back door, closing her eyes and rubbing her ass a little. As some of the essence drizzled out of her tail hole, the lusty Renamon lent downwards and kissed his chest. "Well, I guess I can let you go...for good behavior..." Her tail swished a bit while she held the handsome dragon, nuzzling his cheek before she whispered in his ear, "Say Kurtzy, if still got another round in ya I've got another idea..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhhh... care to fill me in on the idea, sexy...?" He asked, a growl erupting from his lips as he enjoyed the afterglow, his eyes mid-closed as he gave a soft moment of panting. His tail was swishing furiously now, since it had suddenly come free, as it lifted up to Kurtz's maw, him licking off her juices and chuckling, murring. "Mmh... and you still taste sweet..." He added quickly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Slowly lifting herself off of his thick ebony meat, Monica let out yet another satisfied murr before kissing his ear. "How about a little role reversal?" she asked with a giggle before grabbing an officer's hat she had thrown to the ground earlier, placing it on his head before giving his chest another kiss, nuzzling his muscular center. "I've been a bad girl, officer...are you gonna punish me, huh?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh.. I don't know..." He murmured, looking onto her as he sweat-dropped slightly, swishing his tail. "I never was good at being the dominate one at all..." He looked onto her more, thinking quietly to himself as he swished his tail even more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh...well, foo then, do you have other ideas then Kurtzy?" she asked, a little surprised that he didn't want to try it out at least. "I think cosplay's out...I've been doing that too much." She giggled before moving over to him and giving him a cuddle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhhh... I think I'm stuck on ideas..." He laughed, thinking quietly as he snuggled her back gently, nuzzling her nose very lightly with his own muzzle, looking onto her. "Mmhh... maybe we should have a 'drink' after that workout... how about it?" He winked.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, Kurtzy, you always have the best ideas, hon." Smirks as she takes him to the ground suddenly, nuzzling his chest a little before she begins to rotate her body so that she is facing his ebony dick still partly coated in his spunk. "Ah, that looks really refreshing..." Whilst she prepared to start, now in front of Kurtz's face was Monica's pair of juicy holes, his spunk from her tail hole and her juicy nectar meeting in the middle. "...did you find yourself a good "drink" too, cutie?" she asked with a light giggle, giving her taut ass a little shake for him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing hardly as he stared to her behind, and the sight of his spunk still pouring from her tailhole, the dragon smirked happily, suddenly diving forward as he gave the between of both holes a good lick, collecting part of the mixed juices on his tongue as he pulled back, swallowing. "Mmhhh... I found the perfect drink, to be honest.." He murmured, loving the taste of their mixed essence as he prepared to go in for a long round of licking.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"...Ahh...gee, you're good with that thing..." She grinned while giving her own drink another look before going in, starting slowly by making short licks across his dragon meat, gradually collecting the seed already available. The lusty Renamon savored his exotic, salty flavor for a moment before returning to bath his thick shaft in saliva. "You know, I think I found me a perfect drink also...yummy..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Growling in pleasure, the dragon started to smirk, his cock only responding by throbbing to it's small bath as he went back in, licking up part of the mixed juice's inbetween both her holes quickly, enjoying the sweet, yet a bit salty flavour, as he then went up to her tailhole; which was still gaping to the shape of his member, as he started to slowly rim his tongue around her tailhole, licking up only his own pure spunk from her backdoor. "Mmmhhh... to be honest... I have two right here..." He chuckled, before continuing his tonguework.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds