Join our server on Discord

Monica's Playhouse RPG (Kurtz/Monica)
Alrighty, lads and lasses, you know the commandments, thou shalt not post in this thread unless ye be a certain green dragon named Kurtz or my Renamon character, Monica! Let the yiffy fun begin!

(Monica's Closet)

With the rise of another new day, Monica's tail swished a little as she searched her closet for something. Being a big fan of sexual cosplay, there were several costumes set to many of her favorite characters. While she thumbed through her options, she wondered, "I wonder what I haven't used yet...I want to give Kurtzy a big surprise!" Her blond fur shone brilliantly under the sun poking the window, tail swishing as she finally deciding on a costume and prepared to call a certain dragon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sleeping at his own house, Kurtz snored his way through the first alarm, being a heavy sleeper on his own as he continued to rest. His ears twitched to the second ring, as he groaned, starting to slowly pull himself up as he looked around, taking a look to the window. "M-Morning, huh..." He murmured to himself, rubbing his eye as he tried to get up, and out of bed. "Damn... I sleep too much..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Finishing the final touches on her costume, Monica giggled as she looked at her self in the mirror, making sure her hair was just right before looking down the rest of her body. "Hmmm, this looks like it shows off a little too much butt...perfect!" she said with a chuckle before picking up her cell phone and dialing up the Erixon Mansion. She let the device ring while waiting for an answer.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
After a few moments, the moment of silence was broke as Kurtz muttered, picking up his mobile as he looked to it. "Caller..." He looked, pressing a button before pressing it to his ear. "Hello...? Whose this..." Kurtz asked, listening as best as he could into the mobile to his ear.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Morning Kurtzy!" she replied in a perky manner before noting, "Heh, you sound like you just woke up, silly. Anyways, do you have anything going on today, cause if not I've got a little surprise for ya over here." She swished her tail whilst waiting for his response, her sex already just a tad heated.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, only just woke up. Work was a pain..." He mumbled, rubbing his eye again as he smiled softly. "...Well, I haven't got anything really good going on... guess I can come down..." He murmured, putting the phone down as he put it on speaker mode, quickly slipping into his clothing; a blue t-shirt and his black jacket, along with his black trousers.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Goody...alright, I'll see ya in a minute, later Kurtzy!" she said before ending the call. Before moving to her hiding place, she checked her hair again in the mirror, making sure it was just right, smirking as she was ready to go. Monica left her mirror and made her way to the laboratory's lobby, the black coat she was wearing ruffling slightly from the breeze entering the window while she hid.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As he ended the call, Kurtz slid his mobile into his jacket pocket, strapping his huge sword to his back just in case as he started to make his way out, taking his keys along with him as he started to walk. His feet kept on moving as he kept on walking, he tried to make due and speed with his feet; hoping to reach there quickly.

He reached quite soon, reaching in a matter of a few minutes as he approached the front doors, trying to get in.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Come in!" she cried while remaining in her hiding place, wanting to put the emphasis on surprise. Still she couldn't help but let out a small, blissful sigh as the tight material of her costume rubbed up against her body.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Grinning, the dragon slowly made his way into the lobby, taking a moment to look around as he saw nothing, blinking. "Uhm... Monica?" He asked, looking about as he couldn't seem to spot her, thinking. "Maybe she's in her room..." Did they install new voice systems or something?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds