Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Thinking to herself, Tieya could only but glance at the door again. Almost immediately, a thirst grew up within her throat; something which she couldn't usually hold for long. Moving herself, she made her way to the door, and opened it, before starting to look around. Since the house wasn't hers, she only knew where her bedroom was, and not the fridge - which was what she was looking for.

She searched high and low, to no avail. But she eventually stumbled onto the wallet, and looked at it for a few seconds.

Before a deathly silence erupted. "...Tha...that's... me...."[/i]
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
After a moment, Ryo enters the house while sighing as he finished talking on the phone. "Huh...what a client.."

With himself without a shirt, he look to Tieya who holding his wallet. "Eh..? Since when my wallet dropped off..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I thought I knew you from somewhere~" Tieya immediately spoke as she heard the front door open, and quickly threw him his wallet back. "The picture, take a glance at it... again..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo quickly take his wallet and look to the picture; the picture himself kissing Tieya's cheek during their childhood.

"Uhm...It's there something wrong with this picture, Tieya..?" He spoke softly, wondering.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"That there..." Tieya spoke quietly, before glancing at Ryo again; memerizing the photo from the wallet in her head again. "...That's... that's me, Ryo." She spoke a little more louder, hoping that her prediction was at least right.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo look back to the photo and smiles to Tieya. "Yes, this is the picture of us, during our childhood, 17 years ago." Ryo went closer to Tieya and kiss her cheek, with a light blush appears on his face.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Although that information was given to her, Tieya could only but blush and not believe it in some way. They had met before. Just... at a very young age. Immediately, she cuddled Ryo close to her, her eyes closed happily and her tail swishing behind her. "I thought I knew you from somewhere!~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
What Ryo could do is just blush deeply and smile as Tieya cuddles him. "Yes, Tieya... We meet each other before... "

He stare deeply into Tieya's beautiful eyes, as place one paw on her cheek. Remember our childhood...? I sat besides you in the same classroom. I'm very playful and I'm always tease you."

He raise his wallet and show the image to her, before continued. "I drew this image and turn into a photo-like picture. I'm still remember, we sharing the bread and eat together under the shady tree.. and this image represents the best memory I've ever had with you...before I moving to other country to further my studies.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yes..." Tieya started to recollect her memories, and sighed deeply. "...I cried so much on that day, though... I didn't want you to go...." She looked then on into his eyes, before she giggled softly, mid-closing her eyes. "Remember that time you got confused and you walked into the classroom while I was still dressing before Physical Education?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo blushes deeply as nod slowly, slightly smiles. "Yes, Tieya...I accidentally enter your classroom...and...froze like an ice...while staring to you....in naked..."

He giggles cutely before continue. "Till that day, I couldn't study and sleep well for a week...The image of your naked body were always disturb my mind."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds