Join our server on Discord

Justin and Tabetha
Tabetha giggled softly at hearing that, before nodding. "Alrighty, dear... can I help, or shall I go out and play on a game while waiting for you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin smiled "If you dont mind scubbing my back for me, its always a trouble spot"
The OCA
Tabetha nodded softly, before slowly standing up. "Come on... let's go... I'll give you a back wash.. tee-hee...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin clicked his fingers and all the food and plates vanished and walked to the bathroom with Tabetha.

He quickly turned on the shower to its usual prefect temperature and stripped of his clothes and hopped int.
The OCA
It was a few more moments before the dragoness came in, but it was well worth it - she had fully undressed.

Moving slowly into the shower with Justin, she cuddled him softly from behind, and murred seductively. "I always like these...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin murred back "And I love when you do that." he said as he lightly wrapped his tail around Tabetha huggingly.
The OCA
She murred again, and she quickly turned on the shower, as the water started pouring over them softly. Pressing her chest against his back, Tabetha then slowly started to rub the male dragon's bulky chest softly. "Oh.. you do..?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin lifted his arms slightly and murred happily "Oh yes..mmm thats lovely."
The OCA
An idea quickly came to Tabetha's mind - a dirty one, which she blushed at - but she shook it off, and continued to rub his chest lovingly and seductively. "Ooh, then I'll continue to do so...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin closed his eyes and smiled gleefully feeling his chest gently washed "You have gentle hands." he commented.
The OCA