Join our server on Discord

Poll: Let Them In? or Leave Them Out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, they desserve to stay out there- the bastards.
5.88%
1 5.88%
Yes, you miss them don't you? theyre family!
64.71%
11 64.71%
Leave them there for the wolves to snack on.
29.41%
5 29.41%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should I let them in, or not?
One sec *secretly sets up the exploding ketchup bottle prank, truly a classic* Here you go. Make sure to shake well otherwise you won't get any ketchup out Twisted .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heh i am not sure about monster and beer.... I just do monster and coke but thta's just me =p... MONSTER IS AWESOME! ok i am done
Veemon's Followers
Okay, fine, thanks for the ketchup *grabs the ketchup and throws up in air, then raises his hand, pointing his index finger to the bottle and fires a bullet from it, destroying the bottle, resulting in a ketchup explosion* I hate ketchup *blows smoke from the hole in the tip of his finger*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wow.... This is crazy ... mmm ketchup !
Veemon's Followers
OH..... my ketchup..... i love ketchup.... brother DMX.... you didn't need to have done that to the poor ketchup
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ketchup is EBIL!! wait.... EVIL! We cannot let evil beings step on this planet! (wait... that'd make me... hmm...) You need to build an statue to honor your gods! Do it now or feel my wrath! wait... it didn't go that way... *puts on santa claus outfit and sits on a random chair* Who wants something 'useful' this Christsmas?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
YAY! *jumps into santa's lap* I want some plutonium, a thermonuclear warhead, an AK 47, a MK22 Tranquilizer gun, a new revolver, a couple of anti-personnel mines, an M37, and a pony.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*makes everything appear but the pony* A pony will be... but only with a nuclear warhead inside *makes pony appear* It has to be 'useful' and the AK... it's filled with nachos instead of bullets... so... be careful.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Pick me (jumps into santa's(DMX's) lap and whispers somethin that makes DMX laugh.....

I also want .... um you.... know...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
That gives me an idea, *Supermodels in skimpy elf suits appear* not sure if it's what you had in mind but it works for me. And santa, I have one more wish. Can I get some rope and handcuffs Twisted .
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad