Join our server on Discord

Poll: Let Them In? or Leave Them Out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, they desserve to stay out there- the bastards.
5.88%
1 5.88%
Yes, you miss them don't you? theyre family!
64.71%
11 64.71%
Leave them there for the wolves to snack on.
29.41%
5 29.41%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should I let them in, or not?
It turns out- Blue WAS telling the truth, :oops: but I'm still mad at them-
theyre begging me to let them in- should I let them in?
or should I just let them freeze out there? (they desserve that)
Why don't ya talk to them through the door and then decide if they deserve forgiveness.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I did. and I don't know what to do. (check the "let's take it outside" section) so I'm cheking on the polls. (they can't hear me in here anyway)
Maybe you should go down to the root of the problem and try to talk about why you're really fighting for that makes you forget your love for each other... Because if your brothers indeed love you back and want to be with you, you should give them another chance, because later on, you might regret not being with them.

Just think about it more throughly before making any choices.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Your brothers and Blue leave. You spiral into depression.

They come back. You don't let them in and stay depressed.

Understand?
Like I said b4 and I will say it again heartbreak is within your soul and releasing it through anger against blood could lead to more problems. If you wanna tlk pm me gunter because whether u like it or not blood is the same within u and them....

I am not saying to do it if you really feel betrayed but stop letting this situation effect you this much and decide soon my friend.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Fight fight fight!!

but really, it's family, and family is family regardless of what is done, let them in, tare down some emotional walls, and the wolves need healthy food not filthy human snacks lol
... maybe... I should talk with them.
hear their voices once more- face to face.
(I don't think they even know that I have a hearing after tomorrow)
I'll talk to them tomorrow, that could settle it...
Having serious talks is what I cannot do because of my sensibility... and it must be hard for everyone else too, but you need to settle this as you said, and you will be able, because you know that deep inside, there isn't any hate that counts against them. I wish you all the luck in this Gun.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
thanks- I don't even know if I can talk to them straight without either bursting into tears or beating the crap out of them.