Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Ohhh daaamn! YEAH!" Mar said, his claws immitating Katt as they grabbed her large mammaries and he started squeezing them while his cock spurted pre like a hose, apparently his orgasm was near.

(Cage)

Finally, with so much rubbing, Kitt's underwear gave away and thanks to the moistness, it easily moved away, letting the land dragon's cock slip in. It roared in ecstasy, but it hadn't gone where it had tried to penetrate. Rather than Kitt's virgin pussy, the land dragon had penetrated Kitt's huge butt.

(Arcade)

"Tee-hee, sure!" Dorothy smiled gingerly, putting a claw inside her purse before she handed Shadow a handful of her tokens, then went over the nearest token waterfall. "Here, this one looks good!" she said, sitting in front of the machine. "Look at the many bulks in tokens, where do you see the biggest ones?" she said, lifting her head and looking towards Shadow, not wanting to tell him so he would try to guess.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt let out a low rumbling in the pocket of her throat, feeling the large surge of pre into her womb, "Ohhh, this is gonna be big," she moaned, "I can feel it." she tensed up slightly, her pussy clamping down a bit around Mar's cock as she rode it.

*Cage*

"AHHHHH!!" Katt let out a loud screech of pain, though it was more from surprise since it wasn't an overly tight fit, "T-take, take it out, that hurts." she whimpered slightly, trying to push the large dragon away.

*Arcade*

"Uhhh, here I think," Shadow said pointing to one of the larger clusters of coins, a large number hanging just barely over the edge, "That looks like the biggest."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aarrgh..." Mar grunted, before he leaned upwards and grabbed Katt, hugging her tightly as he slammed her down onto his crotch, giving himself the last push before he started to ejaculate cum like a high-pressured pump as he gave out a mighty roar, "RRRRAAWWR!"

(Cafe)

But as if on cue, the large animal got even more violent when Kitt tried pushing him away, and started pushing further inside, his body becoming heavier as it pressed onto Kitt even harder, keeping her down while still licking and apparently playing with her boobs.

(Arcade)

"Gee, yup! That's correct. And now, look one level up, tell me where the largest bulk is." Dorothy said, having confirmed where the bulk he had pointed to was, before she stared at him again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt let out a loud roaring moan of pleasure, it felt like she was sitting on a fire hydrant with the top knocked off. The feeling pushing her to one of the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had, her entire body shaking in intense pleasure, her pussy clenching tightly around Mar's cock as she milked him for every last drop.

*Cage*

Kitt whimpered slightly, seeing that she was helpless to push the larger dragon away. She moaned softly as she felt the large member pushing further into her tail-hole, This, kinda feels, nice. she thought, a small smile starting to appear on her face.

*Arcade*

"I don't get it, why is this important?" Shadow asked, scratching his head a bit, "I guess this one looks to be the biggest." he said pointing to a tall stack of coins.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmrrraaa!" Mar murred out loud, and kept her on place as his cum filled up her loins, his orgasm not stopping even after two minutes straight of pumpage.

(Cage)

The large land dragon continued to roar and growl in ecstasy as it humped and pumped his cock in and out of Kitt, apparently not minding or not realizing he was pounding her ass. While to Kitt maybe it was not so tight because of her size, the pressure onto his cock was great, which was making him near climax faster since he was restless.

OOC: I think the 'torture' will be for the poor animal instead!

IC:

(Arcade)

"Yep, and it's on the opposite side of the lower level" Dorothy said, giggling as she pointed out all the lumps for him, revealing that none of them were really on top of the other, "It would be tough to start from the left edge to make the lump at the right edge fall, right?" Dorothy asked, an air of sarcasm inevitably showing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhh, oh, wow," Katt panted, holding her stomache as it felt like it was about to burst from the seemingly endless stream of cum filling her.

Kitt purred softly, the initial surprise and pain melting away into an unimaginable euphoria, her pussy glistening with her juices as she moaned in pleasure.

OOC: Poor dragon, well suppose it's better to love and lose than never love at all.

"Uh, I guess. I don't know. I don't understand this game." Shadow groaned rubbing his head a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Awww yeah!" Mar grunted, falling onto his back while pulling Katt down with him in a cuddle. "Now that's what I call a good fuck." He grinned, his orgasm having calmed down.

(Cage)

The large land dragon continued humping, but its endurance gave away soon, and it growled as its orgasm started filling Kitt's asshole with fresh dragon cum.

(Arcade)

"All you need to know is the position of one single coin." Dorothy said, lifting up a finger suggestively, "Don't worry, I'll show you in an example, that's the fastest way to learn." She giggled and put a hand onto the coin slot as she looked the different levels move, her eyes moving back and forth rapidly. In a sudden, she pushed the coin and slided the slot, the coin falling and bouncing onto the right-most wall, hitting a small lump on an edge, causing some coins to fall, while the bouncing coin 'rolled' on top of the safe area, falling onto the second level, dividing the fallen coins onto two different sections. Two lumps were pushed by these two, which pushed four down the last level. Loud coin-falling sounds started to be heard as the base of the machine held all the coins Dorothy had just gained. "See? It's a kid's game!" she smiled, grabbing the new handful of coins and showing them to Shadow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt purred softly, nuzzling against Mar's snout, "Good? That was incredible." she smiled, "You're an amazing stud."

"Ohhhhh, what, ahhhhh," Kitt purred loudly, her pussy juices squirting over the dragon's stomache as she came, squirming slightly through her orgasm.

"I still don't get it, but I guess it doesn't look that hard. Just have to knock the stacks from the top to the bottom." Shadow shrugged a bit as he sat down at the machine next to Dorothy. Within only a few seconds he had gone through every last coin, with nothing to show for it, "Okay maybe it's harder than it looks." he groaned a bit as he stood, "Guess I just don't have the brain for this. Well, I'm gonna go grab something to drink, you want something?" he asked as he started to walk behind Dot, accidentally stepping on her tail, "WHOA!" He started a bit as he realized what he did, jumping back slightly and losing his balance. As his massive body hit the ground a number of the machines shook, knocking out a massive amount of coins, "Hey, I think I got the hang of this game." He laughed a bit as he got back up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heard that before," Mar smirked, and continued with a grin, "And I never get tired of listening." He said, and kissed Katt on her lips, starting to make out with her as he held her close to his body.

(Cage)

It slumped down onto Kitt, the large dragon experiencing an afterglow as its member shrank and exited Kitt's butt hole. The reptilian was not using its weight or playing with Kitt's chest now, but rather resting on top of her.

(Arcade)

"Eeek!" Dorothy screamed as she instantly stood up and grabbed her tail, holding it next to her as it stung, "Hey, you have to be more caref," but before she could finish her sentence, coins appeared to be flooding the floors. "Uhm... that's... That can't be luck..." she blushed, embarrassed at the situation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt purred softly, opening her mouth and letting her tongue slide into Mar's mouth. Her breasts squished against his chest.

*Cage*

Kitt purred softly, smiling in her afterglow, "Wow mr. dragon, that felt good. Maybe we can do it again sometime."

*Arcade*

Shadow picked up the coins from the machines, his large hands soon filled with a large mountain of them, "So, this enough for that, thingy." he laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad