Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Mael smirked and placed a paw on top of their hands. "I won't breathe a word. Pirate's honor!" She laughed and withdrew her hand. "I wouldn't trust me so much if I be ye though lads. Never trust a pirate unless we be in parley!" She giggled.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The blonde boy lifted the pile of hands over his and nodded to the others, before getting his arm back. "Alright then... dunno about you guys, but I'd rather sleep through this night. The less fatigued we are tomorrow, the best it is for our cause." He smiled a bit, resting back on his table, slightly drowsy already, all thanks to his earlier restlessness while his body had needed rest.

(Halls)

With a nod towards Vook, and after saying goodbye to the others, Dorothy left for her room to rest as well.

(Pitch Black Room)

It wasn't that long afterwards, that Mar's large dick started spurting hot dragon jizz all over Kitt, effectively covering her head down. Though the dragon started finding it progressively tougher to remaing standing due to his afterglow approaching as his orgasm went on and on, he continued thrusting his cock onto her cleavage, often the glans bumping onto Kitt's cheeks and making her taste the cum, as he himself indulged into drinking Thorne's juices non-stop, licking even harder to boost her orgasm's strength.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Gotcha. Goodnight ladies.' Ayumi grinned, making her way to her room, Koko trailing dutifully behind her, yawning.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Yeah, sleep sounds good right about now." Shadow said with a yawn. He walked back to the cot he had been sleeping on, laying down on it for a nap.

*Dark Room*

Thorne sighed in content, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, "As good as ever." she smiled.

Kitt whimpered a bit as Mar's cum covered her face and chest.

"Mmmm, I feel like I could sleep for a month." Thorne smiled as she jumped off of Mar, stretching and yawning a bit, "We'll have to play again tomorrow kitten."

"Um, c-can I clean up?" Kitt asked, trying to whipe some of the cum out of her fur.

"No, that's a good look for a little slut like you." Thorne laughed as she left the room.

OOC: Okay, we'll skip to the next day now.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aye, you lads be needing your rest now. We can't be having ye swoonin' like landlubbers when we carve the meat off those bilge rats' bones!" Mael laughed, disappearing past the infirmary doors and heading back to the girls' dorms to get some shut eye.

OOC: Yay next day!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Karomaru drifted off easily, his body and mind were both fatigued, he slept like a log, practically.

(Pitch Black Room)

"As subtle as ever," the semi-hard dragon grunted a bit as Thorne left so abruptly, "There's a shower room on the opposite door. And no, there's no windows in there." He smiled, his cock shrinking to a more manageable size within his afterglow as he walked behind the couch where Kitt was sitting, "You smell nice." The dragon smirked, leaning downwards as he softly grabbed her hair and pulled it back slightly just to sniff it, but not to hurt her. "What are you waiting for?" he laughed, letting go of the flock of hair.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Next day, my how time flies.

IC:

Katt was up with the sun, having had a restless night of half-sleep. Ryuu sqauwked noisily at the door, used to going for breakfast as soon as Katt had woken up, "Sorry boy, woke a bit earlier today. Breakfast won't be for a bit." she smiled weakly.

Kitt's eyes fluttered open as she heard a light peeping, sitting up with a long yawn and stretch. She looked around a bit, her ears drooping as she recgonized the room that she had been put in after she had cleaned up, near her bed was a small nest made from her shirt, in the middle of it was a small golden chick, crying slightly, "Flare!" Kitt smiled with joy, "You're okay, I was so worried. They said you'd only be in there for the day but, I thought maybe you'd never recover."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Infirmary)

Thanks to the effective healing magic, it did not take Karomaru much longer than an hour after dawn to get up. He was already doing some exercises to stretch his sore and numb limbs. He removed the bandages on his body and got fully dressed, "Our teacher for Weapon Combat's Ayumi... But classes won't start until another hour..." he sighed, disappointed as he spent some more time stretching, making sure none of his body parts felt numb. He was going to learn how to defend himself took what it took.

Reno seemed to still be unconscious and asleep, apparently not fully healed yet.

(Dorothy's Room)

Dorothy yawned softly as she woke up, her glasses weren't on, and her hair wasn't tied up. She was only wearing a long-sleeved sweater and a pair of shorts she used to sleep. Her weak eyes blinked slowly as she paced back and fro in front of the bathroom door, "Are you done with your bathtub?" she asked, sighing as she looked towards the clock on her night table, it still was early, but she wanted to be punctual to class.

"You should have waken up earlier," An adult-like female's voice came from the inside of the bathroom. Dorothy's ears lowered, "Plus I need to wash off all the dirt I accumulated in my pretty scales thanks to you not taking me to a private pool."

The dragon girl sighed in defeat, "Why do you have to be so mean in the morning?" Dorothy sighed. The door opened and her eyes opened up to greet a crawling Tina, dragging a big towel around her body. Dorothy frowned a bit and helped the little sea serpent get dried up and set her on her own bed, before she yawned cutely and grabbed another towel, before entering the bathroom eagerly.

(Secluded Room)

"See?" Mar entered through the entrance where he had brought Kitt in and walked to stand behind the little cat girl, "I don't lie." He smiled, holding up a tray full of sweet treats and two jars, one full of orange juice while the other had plain cow milk in it, and laid it down in the small table on the center. "You might wanna eat, and feed the little feathersack." He said, his claws resting on his hips. "And I reccommend you do, 'cause this peace and quiet will remain only until Thorne's happy sleep after my treatment's over." He winked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhh..." Vook sighed happily, sitting out on the little balcony outside her room, sipping from a cup of coffee, the gentle breeze blowing her silvery hair to one side gently. "Nothing like a refreshing morning and a cup of joe..." she thought with a smile as she stood up, the sun just coming up over the horizon by then. Dressing in her usual school teacher's uniform, she headed out of the room with another full mug of coffee, and entered her classroom, though the students weren't due for class for at least another half-hour. "Might as well relax a bit..." she thought, setting her cup down on the desk before reclining in the large chair, propping her feet up on the desk.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadow yawned slightly as he sat up, cracking his neck a bit, underneath the cot Slash curled up on a tight ball, sleeping peacefully. Shadow sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing his neck, "Dang that thing is uncomfortable." he groaned.

*Halls*

Katt walked slowly down the hallways, Ryuu curled around her neck. She was on her way towards her classroom, walking past Vook's room she caught side of the dragoness out of the corner of her eye stopping infront of her door, "Well, you're in early." she smiled a bit.

*Secluded room*

"Uhm, thank you," Kitt smiled a bit, sitting down by the table she broke off a few pieces of the food, holding it out for Flare to eat, the small chick growing full after only a few bites. Kitt then began to eat herself, smiling a bit as she found the meal quite enjoyable.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad