Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Heh, thanks!" He told the attendant, before going back to the overdeveloped pair of felines, "Thanks for waiting, you two. Here's your treat." He said, handing out a vanilla cone for Kitt, before heaving a large tub full of the vanilla ice-cream to Katt, "That one cost a bit more, but I figured you wouldn't have enough with just a little cone!" he chuckled.

(Cafe)

"Gee, this looks like a nice place!" Dorothy said, walking in and gently bumping her hips on his legs playfully as she giggled, "What a gentleman!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aww, you're so sweet." Katt smiled, picking up the large tub, placing it against her chest as she pried the lid off. The joy in her eyes was obvious at the site of the ice-cream, "Ohhhhh, I could kiss you!" she cried as she set the tub down on a nearby table, unaware that thanks to the cold her nipples were now sticking out clearly against her shirt.

"Thankies," Kitt smiled, taking the cone and quickly lapping at it happily. She suddenly stopped, "Uh, didn't you get anything for yourself?" she asked curiously.

"I have my moments," Shadow smiled, ducking under the frame as he stepped in, "Hmm, this place is kinda nice. Wonder why I don't come here more often."

"Hi, welcome to stardoes, can I interest in our new double mocha latte cream? It comes with it's own Stardoes coffee cozy."

"Uh no, sorry for the confusing but," Shadow placed an arm around Dot, "I'm straight, just a large coffee."

"We don't have large,"

"Okay that's odd, medium?"

"No, it's tall, grande, and vente,"

Shadow's eye twitched a bit, "Now I remember why I never come here."

OOC: I REFUSE TO BE PART OF THE COFFEE CONSPIRACY!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, what's stopping you?" Mar said, smiling up to Katt and winking, before he cheerfully looked towards Kitt and added: "Got my eye-dessert with you girls nearby already. You two are cool, sweet, and I think I could eat you both." He grinned.

(Cafe)

OOC: Wish I ever had been to a stardoes or heard about it to even understand that lol.

IC:

Dorothy giggled again "Gee, well it doesn't have to be here, we can go someplace else if you want." She smiled cutely, "After all, we haven't ordered anything yet, or even sat down!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh? You want to eat us?" Kitt asked, a bit shocked.

"Not that kind of eat Kitt," Katt sighed, her mouth covered with bits of ice-cream stuck to her fur and whiskers.

"Oh, well if you say so," Kitt shrugged, lapping at her ice-cream more, a few small drops dripping into her cleavage as the cone slowly melted in the heat.

OOC: Just a joke on the coffee store starbucks, they changed all the names for the sizes and are real dicks when you order wrong. 'Uh sir, it's called vente' just wanna jump over the counter and start strangling them, wow maybe I do have anger issues lol.

"Nah this is fine, just need to find an interpretor to order." Shadow laughed, "How do you order a large coffee in their language?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Oooh, now I get it. lol, never been to an assy cafe before, with lots of different stuff to order, but ah well. I like cappucinos.

IC:

"Oh, let me help you with that," Mar said stretching out his arm to introduce a finger onto Kitt's cleavage and wriggle it inside to get the cream off, before getting his finger in front of his face and licking it with his large serpentine tongue in a rather allurably, arousing way. in front of the felines.

(Cafe)

"Uhm... let's see... maybe we should grab a menu?" Dorothy suggested, "We'd have to sit down on a table for that though, gee."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thanks, I always drip stuff on myself, everyone says I need a bib haha," Kitt laughed a bit, "Luckily there's alway someone to help me clean off."

Katt pulled the tub away from her face, having missed the finger scene, "You need to learn to be cleaner, and those guys aren't, oh forget it."

"I think that's the menu up there," Shadow pointed up at a board with numerous odd names and prices, "What's a mowcha late?"

"Mocha latte, it's,"

"Yeah don't care, where's the coffee?" he asked again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar shrugged, "Oh well, you can't help being a bit scatterbrained with things such as ice-cream. Sometimes the sweetest things draw your attention away from... everything around you." He said, smiling again, "Why don't we keep walking then? I'm sure exercise and ice-cream aren't a bad combination." He suggested.

(Cafe)

"Come on, don't get so worked up..." Dorothy said softly, "I'll be having a small Italian Coffee!" she said to the attendant with a smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Because all that brain matter went elsewhere." Katt laughed.

"Yeah, I'm done," Kitt smiled, throwing the last bit of the ice-cream cone into her mouth and chomping down on it, "Mmmm, that was delicious." she purred.

Katt set down her now empty tub, letting out a content sigh, "That's putting it lightly." she said as she sat up, "So, you know anywhere around here to go to?"

*Stardoes*

"We don't have small, it's,"

Shadow suddenly began to growl.

"Right small, coming right up," the smaller rabbit behind the counter said as he ran to fill the order. Coming back almost instantly with two small cups, "Small italian coffee and small black. Enjoy." he said.

"There we go, little growl works wonders on these guys." Shadow smiled as he picked up both cups, "So wanna sit inside or out?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Is it not the time for you girls to suggest something?" Mar said, blowing some of his hair up with a small sigh as he chuckled, "I don't want to be the one dragging you two all over after all."

(Cafe)

"Gee, see? It's all about asking nicely." Dorothy smiled cutely, missing the part about him growling as she clapped her claws together and decided: "Outside, I like the chilly current we're having today." She said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well you're the one that invited us out, figured,"

"Aquarium!" Kitt shouted out, bouncing up and down excitedly, her chest doing the same, "Oooh, or the zoo!"

"Kitt stop that before you get whiplash." Katt growled a bit.

"Was hoping you'd say that, this music is annoying." Shadow laughed as he pushed open the door with his shoulder. Setting the two cups down at one of the metal tables outside the store, "It is a nice day out though." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad