Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Oh, not in the least... the luck was all mine. Who'd say I'd find the sexiest girl in town sitting alone in a bar?" Mar commented, his head moving up slightly so he would be able to nuzzle her hip. "And to think it's only been three days." He laughed a bit.

(Natural Puppy)

Uninterested in debating his new looks, Dorothy forgot about it and smiled to his offer, "Sure, let's go!" she said, grabbing her purse and the things she liked, which had not been covered in wolf spunk, and took them to the corner. "Oh and... don't forget this one." She said to the clerk, giggling as she pointed at the pretty choker around her neck. She looked up at Shadow and smiled, "Gee."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well when you meet the right one you know I guess." Katt smiled.

"So have you two mated yet?" Kitt suddenly blurted out.

"WHAAA!" Katt tripped over her own feet, landing on her chest, "K-Kitt! Don't ask about that!"

"What, I'm curious. Don't see the big deal."

*Natural Puppy*

"Hey I told you already that's a gift." Shadow smiled, "Already payed for."

"Yep, okay, that'll be 25.95, and I'll have to charge you another 300 hundred for not inviting me in on your fun." the clerk giggled a bit, "Not to mention the cleaning."

"Hey I already warned you about all that and you didn't say anything, but mabye next time, suppose it's up to her." Shadow smiled down at Dot.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wow, surprises me you didn't bounce right back up to standing!" Mar chuckled, but extended his claw to help Katt up, "Come on, even though it would be a crime not to let people see the sexy deepness of the great canyon in your chest while you're like that, we kinda got a date with weird-tasting ice-creams." He said with a smile, looking back at Kitt, "Your sister's quite the curious one."

(Natural Puppy)

"Uh... WHAT?!" Dorothy nearly skipped a beat, her eyes wide as plates, "Y-you... you weren't watch," she stopped, the hypocrisy of the statement would have sad repercussions on her self-steem, "I mean... uhm... Shadow!" she yelled out suddenly, looking up at him with an angry face, "You're the one who made the mess! Why didn't you clean up?" she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"She just doesn't think before she talks." Katt grumbled a bit as she took Mar's hand and lifted herself up.

"What? I'm just curious, is that a crime." Kitt asked, unsure why Katt seemed angry.

"Kitt just mind your own business."

*Natural puppy*

"H-hey relax, she wasn't watching, right?"

"Course not, just doesn't take a genius to figure out what you two were doing." the clerk smiled.

"Dot just relax, come on let's go get you that coffee, or maybe a tea, think you've had enough caffeine."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We did it like rabbits." Mar added, grinning to Kitt as he continued walking and carrying the younger sister.

(Natural Puppy)

"Nngh..." Dorothy felt her blood boil for a second, but she calmed down and breathed deeply, "Fine... I'd like to drink some tea." She said to Shadow, and hesitantly put the total amount of money on the counter, ready to leave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"MAR!" Katt shouted, her tail sticking straight up and fluffed out to almost twice it's normal size.

"Rabbits? But you're not even a mammal," Kitt asked a bit confused.

"Kitt, you are so clueless." Katt groaned, "Are we almost at the shop? I think she needs something in her mouth to keep her quiet."

*Natural Puppy*

"Laters," Shadow waved as they left the store. "So uh, am I in the doghouse for this?" he asked, laughing a bit at the archaic term, "I mean, you did enjoy it after all, and it's not like asking for some private time just the two of us didn't set off some flags."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Katt Wrote:I think she needs something in her mouth to keep her quiet.

MUST. RESIST. SEXUALLY. WRONG.

IC:

"Parlor's just the other side, let's cross over the street, okay?" Mar said to Katt, the ice-cream parlor truly being mere steps, "Just tell me what flavor you want and I'll get it for you." He smiled.

(Street)

"Hmm... it will depend on how you behave on the rest of the day!" Dorothy said with a smile, holding her purse next to her arm as they walked down the street, "The place's nearby, right? Well, it's getting dark, so I think I'll ask my brother if he'll come home tonight..." she said, searching in the purse for her cell phone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Katt: Not what I meant.

IC:

"Anchovie, if they don't have that though just plain vanilla." Katt smiled.

"Not enough places carry the good stuff." Kitt pouted a bit.

"Yes ma'am, I promise to be on my best behavior." Shadow smiled, standing up as straight as possible and trying to look serious before laughing a bit. He placed a large arm around her shoulders, "What are you worried about? Think your large wolf can't protect ya?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wait here then, ladies!" Mar said, and after placing Kitt next to her sister on the ground, he ran off to the parlor, and after ordering the first ice-cream, he entered a small talk with the attendant, apparently trying to convince him of something.

(Streets)

"D'aww... you can be so cute, gee!" Dorothy giggled, walking slightly nearer Shadow as she typed the message for her brother in her cell phone and texted it to him on the spot. "Now, where's that place you had been talking about?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Awww, I wanted ice-cream." Kitt pouted.

"Oh don't worry, he's just being a gentleman and getting it for us. So, what do you think about him?" She asked.

"Huh? Oh, you mean the alligator, I like him." Kitt smiled happily.

"You'd say that about anyone that bought you ice-cream." Katt rolled her eyes a bit.

*Streets*

"Coffee shop? Right around the corner if I'm right," Shadow looked ahead as the came to the corner, glancing around it, breathing a sigh as he saw the store, Phew, was worried I might've been lost. he thought, "See? Told ya it was around here." he smiled as he pushed the door open for her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad