Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Hey! I'm anything but calm, Karomaru, but you have to rest, you're too injured to be up and moving!" Vook lightly growled, looking into the boy's eyes. "I know you're worried about your friend, but I don't want you getting injured more than you already are!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Karo, what's getting worked up into a frenzy going to do? You don't know where that guy took her, how to get there, or how the heck you'd win in a fight against that thing." Shadow said, looking across the room at the boy, "If you lose your head and don't think this through you'll be no use to anyone."

"Oh relax, I've got fur." Katt yawned a bit as she saw Dot's reaction. Her face suddenly turned serious as she looked towards Ayumi, "WHAT!? Who took Kitt!?" She roared, growling loudly, "Who was it? Those shadow mages? They've gone too far, I swear if they hurt one hair on her head!" Katt left the room, too occupied to even think about throwing on clothes as she ran down the hall, "Did anyone see where they came from? How they got here, how they got out, do we have any way to find them?"

Kitt nervously reached towards Thorne's leather armor, unhooking the clasps on it slowly.

"Hmm, it won't be long befor you'll be tearing off our clothes when we tell you to." Thorne smiled, the armor sliding down her arms, showing off the tattoos that ran over her chest and stomache.

Kitt blushed and looked away.

"What's wrong? Don't tell me you think I'm not attractive." Thorne smirked a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Karomaru put himself down after hearing both scowlers, he could not do anything for now, they were right. But he could not stop thinking about the malicious dragon, just what in the world could justify forcing someone out of their school while damaging people so brutally? "Gah... I have to wait... there's no other choice... Kitt, make sure you stay safe. Please." he thought.

(Halls)

"K-Katt!" Dorothy exclaimed, "C-come back!" she said, running after the naked teacher, "Ayumi, bring some clothes, or a towel, anything!" she shouted as she chased the tigress down, "Katt! We can't let you go off like that! We have to talk!" she said, trying not to lose track where Katt was going.

(Pitch Black Room)

"Yeah, don't be shy" Mar interrupted, putting a claw onto Kitt's back softly, "Just show her how much you like her body, I do too." He grinned, suddenly pushing Kitt down onto Thorne's chest, nearly burying the catgirl's face into the lizardess' cleavage.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Dot saw 'em, and the other two witnesses, students, are in the infirmary right now. We have no idea how to track them down though, but there's gotta be some way! Can't you tap into the teleportation magic used, and follow it back to its source? I'm no good at stuff like that, but maybe you could?' Ayumi said, frowning.

The teacher then took off her long coat, leaving herself scantily clad, and handed it to Katt.

'It might be better not to go after them in the nude.' She said as an afterthought.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Katt nodded slightly as she took the coat, putting it on and tying it shut as she entered the infirmary, "What happened? I want to know who took my sister." she growled a bit, "Name, face, anything? I want this bastard found!" she roared.

Yikes, glad I'm not the one that got interested in her sister. She's kinda scary. Shadow thought with a slight gulp.

*Dark Room*

"Ooh what a naughty little kitten," Thorne let out a soft moan from Kitt's fur rubbing against her breasts, "A bit too forward for a pet though, we might have to punish you for that." she smirked.

"P-please, I wanna go home," Kitt whimpered, though it was muffled through Thorne's breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Eek! Katt, wait, please!" Dorothy gasped, trying to get a hold of her partner, "They are under serious damage, you," but before she could say anything else or get any near to Katt, she had already stormed in.

Karomaru looked into Katt's eyes with a widened gaze, unable to fall dumb at the similarities of the tigress with her younger sister. "You... you're..." he said, clutching his wounds as he sat up again, one of his bandages falling off one of his magically healed bruises on his face. "Kitt was taken!" he shouted, forgetting about what Shaun and Vook had just told him, "We have to go look for her! That dragon, ngh!" he stopped abruptly, one of his eyes closing as he felt his most damaged area open up again with his wounds.

"Karomaru!" Dorothy stepped forwards, "You should lay down!" she said, trying to settle the boy down, looking over the open wound as she put a claw over it, starting to apply light ice magic to make sure the wound would not get infected, as she slowly healed it. "You have to,"

"What...?" Karomaru's eyes widened again, the soothing feeling of the healing kept him broadly conscious, but he had just noticed something in Dorothy's face. "You..." he solemnly said all of a sudden. "Your face... it is..." he trembled, not only because of his natural fear of dragons, but because of the relationship of her factions with the male dragon's.

"Is there something wrong...?" Dorothy asked, mellowing, and completely oblivious at the point he was trying to make.

(Pitch Black Room)

"Can't do that, I already said why." Mar shrugged, getting rid of his torn jacket and shirt; even though Slash had not even left a scratch on his back, the clothes had been normal. Throwing them off, he stood up, showing off his powerful muscled body to both females. "And like my partner said, it's not a bad idea to domesticate you for Master." He said, smirking sensually as he put his claws on his hips, "She's waiting, lick around that tasty cleavage, little kitten." Mar ordered as he watched, the sight made him hard in-between his legs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What is it?" Vook asked, looking back down towards Karomaru, confused as to what he was talking about, as well. "Is something wrong, Karomaru?" she asked again, gently placing her silver claw on his shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"You... look like..." Karomaru forced himself to say, pushing Dorothy away from him, his wound not finishing to close, "Your face is...! It's the same as that dragon guy's!" he suddenly exclaimed, weakly pointing to Dorothy with darting eyes.

"A-ah!" Dorothy gasped, stepping back from the sick bed as she trembled, "I..." she babbled, turning to Katt, "I can explain!" she said, shutting her eyes almost painfully as she felt the world fall onto her shoulders.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi followed the two teachers into the infirmary, Koko trailing lazily behind as always, and looked around at all the tense faces. Deciding that she knew nothing that would be of help to Katt, Ayumi stepped back outside and leaned against the wall, fishing out a cigarette and lighting it up.

'You know, I liked that Kitt girl. She was a fire element, and i could tell she was a natural at combat, even if she was a little uncertain. But we'll find her! And whoever took her is gonna be so sorry when Katt catches them... Hey, this is more interesting than teaching, huh Koko?' She said, smiling a little as Koko yawned.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Explain?" Katt asked, a bit confused at first, "Explain what? What do you know about this dragon!?" she roared, her concern over Kitt making her seem a bit more harsh than usual.

*Dark Room*

"I suggest you listen, wouldn't want to try our patience," Thorne smiled.

Kitt gulped a bit as she began lick around the inner-side of Thorne's breasts, unsure if there was a correct way to do what she was told.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad