Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Oh c'mon Katt, aren't you older anyways?" Mar said, standing up, taking Kitt upwards with him, but to prevent her from falling he held her up in his muscular arms. "And you, wow, think you've been drinking lots of milk, haven't you?" the dragon nudged Kitt, grinning excitedly as he wagged his tail.

(Natural Puppy)

"Ahhh... th-that's... oh it's so good..." Dorothy moaned, arching back against the wall of the fitting room, "Nnngh... t-touch them... grab them..." she mumbled, her eyes closing.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah she is, never really got that joke," Kitt shrugged. She looked down at the ground, smiling slightly, "Wow, you're really strong. Guess I'm not the only one that enjoyed milk." she laughed.

"So Kitt," Katt said suddenly a bit annoyed from being ignored, "Why're you here?"

"What, I can't visit my favorite sister?" Kitt asked, pouting cutely.

"I'm your only sister." Katt sighed.

*Natural Puppy*

"Oh no, grrr," Shadow growled in pleasure as he rubbed his cock against, "I'll play with those in a second. Don't wanna go against those scales bone dry, they'd rub me raw." he moaned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, you could say I got lots of milk in me." Mar laughed along with Kitt, his tail starting to swish in excitement, "Say, Katt, where will she be staying? I'm sure she needs to rest from her looong journey to get here. Maybe I should get her up to her room so she can rest... peacefully?" he suggested, with slightly different things in mind.

(Natural Puppy)

"Mmnngh... I... uh ohhhh..." Dorothy groaned, her claws gripping the walls of the fitting room tightly as she felt her vagina drip juices, naturally lubricating her as well as releasing the arousal of her sex in the form of a sweet scent.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't," Katt started.

"That sounds great!" Kitt smiled, holding her back-pack down infront of Mar, "If you can carry me I'm sure this will be nothing. Hey Katt, my old room still vacant?" she asked.

"Well yeah but,"

"Perfect, then I know where I'm staying." She patted Mar on the head, "Up the stairs, second room on the right. Mush boy." she laughed.

*Natural Puppy*

Shadow took in a deep breath through his snout, sighing almost in pleasure, "Mmm, you smell so wonderful." he moaned, pulling his cock out from between her legs, glistening with her juices, "Now kneel down so I can get at those beautiful breasts."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmrrr, yes Ma'am." Mar said, starting to go upstairs while carrying Kitt's stuff, and her, turning back to look down at the giant tigress, "Say, why don't you fix some drinks up? I'll be back soon!" he grinned, and turned to get Kitt to her room, he opened the door luckily to the one which only had a bed and empty shelves/closets. "Guess it's here!" he observed, entering the room and closing the door behind him with his tail.

(Natural Puppy)

"You're too tall..." Dorothy mentioned, "If I kneel down your cock won't reach..." she said, but braved to lift his large cock and rub it gently along her soft mammaries, "I... I want you to grab them..." she repeated.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yep," Kitt smiled, jumping out of Mar's arms, "Wow, it's been months since I've last been here. Glad to see she kept it clean." She jumped onto the bed, leaning over it as she looked underneath it, showing off her panties again, "I remember there was this loose floorboard we used to hide stuff in all the time when we were little." she said absentmindly as she wandered down memory lane.

*Natural Puppy*

"Oh yeah, keep forgetting the growth spurt." Shadow laughed, grabbing her large breasts on the sides, lifting them up a bit and down onto his manhood, sliding it between the tight space, "Oooh, they're even better than I imagined." he growled in pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, don't old memories bring back good ones?" Mar accompained, although he thought, "I'd love to penetrate that large ass."

(Natural Puppy)

"How can he forget? He's a giant compared to what he used to be... What if he had drank both samples...?" she blushed, imagining a huge dick pressing her whole body to a wall, "Oh god! Why does gigantism attract me so?!" she blushed even more furiously, feeling more pleasure from his strokes thanks to her increasing arousal. "Ohhh... nngh, harder... please!" she begged, her breasts feeling squishy, but still firm and quite heavy for their size.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, I remember all kinds of fun we used to have." Kitt laughed a bit, "I remember one time I tried on one of Katt's shirts and it ripped clean in half, she was so mad." she laughed even harder.

*Natural Puppy*

"My, oooh, pleasure," Shadow growled, squeezing her breasts together around his cock with all his might as he thrust his cock between the two soft mounds, "Damn, you have, ugh, such wonderful tits." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I wonder why?" Mar sarcastically asked, getting behind Kitt, his arms folded as he looked down at the small tigress.

(Natural Puppy)

"Ohhh... I can say the same... ngh! About... your cock...!" She admitted, groaning in pleasure as she simply loved being touched in her chest, she could not hide it from him, not while he was treating them so well, with so much strength and passion. "Oh yes! Mmngh! L-let me!" she said, her maw going down as she now leaned onto the wall with her rear and reached to hug the large slab of meat, before she started kissing and licking it all around, that huge thing was like a worshippable idol for her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well Katt's always had pretty small breasts," Kitt said rolling over and sitting up on the bed, crossing her legs so her panties were visible again, "guess her shirt just couldn't hold me, heck this one barely can." she laughed, grabbing her breasts and giving them a small bounce, "Might have to do some shopping while I'm here."

Shadow howled loudly in pleasure as she began licking his head, "Damn, that's alot better." he moaned, his hands gripping her breasts tightly as he pumped his cock between them, spurts of pre squirting out between her breasts and a few stray shots onto her tongue and face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad