Join our server on Discord

Class of XOXO (Venin/CloneWarrior RP)
Lucy gasped with pleasure at the quick entrance into her cunt. "D-Don't stop. Start t-thrusting."
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex gripped the seat and pulled back out, then quickly thrust back into Lucy. "Damn..." He started pushing in and out and sped up, then leaned towards Lucy and pulled her into another kiss.
[Image: signature.png]
Lucy felt her interior being pounded by Lex's dick, moaning louder with each harder thrust. She was even more turned on with the incoming kiss. She began to rub the back of Lex's head in sheer instinct

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex groaned as he continued thrusting into Lucy, then extended his tongue into her mouth, starting a french kiss.

He could feel his balls tightening as his orgasm approached.
Lucy's pleasure was rising to the climax fairly quickly,she broke away from the kiss for just enough time to say, "I think I'm going to cum anytime!" she said with moans

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex groaned into Lucy's mouth and pulled away. "Here it comes!" He pulled out his dick and shot his load on Lucy's chest, leaving sticky white cum all over her.

OOC: How's my request coming? XP
OOC: Almost done, just gotta delete, copy, paste, rewrite, yada yada yada blah blah blah etc etc etc meca leca hi meca hiney hiney ho....yeah.

IC: Lucy gasped in pleasure when Lex removed himself from her and squirted her with his seed. Lucy was happy for him, however: "Now you're not just gonna have your climax and leave me hanging in the process of cumming, are you?" she asked flirtatious.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex stroked his dick, releasing the last of his cum, then bent down toward her pussy again. "Not quite done, huh?" He inserted two of his fingers and pushed them rapidly in and out. "How's that feel?"

OOC: What do you mean by delete, copy and paste?
OOC: I first made a rough draft of how it would look, then I cut some out, copied off some from a previous story(using similar to same names, remember?) and pasted, cuz I'm a organizal nerd like that,oh! Sometimes...maybe...either that or you can just call me a waffle geek, oh! Take that 5 times fast,quantum physics!.....I don't know why I said that, I just don't make sense. Furthermore, I'm taking up too much OOC space(...the final frontier...) so, yeah, oh!

IC: "HaahHH!" Lucy gasped, "It's great, just keep it up!"

OOC: Hmmm......maybe I needed the long OOC considered my response was quite short, oh! I win on both sides to the right!

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Rofl, anyways, I can't wait to read the story!

BIC: Lex sped up his fingers, rubbing Lucy's clit with each movement. He felt her juices soak his hand as he continued. "Nice and wet, huh?" The feeling made him even more horny as his dick began to perk up again.

He reached his other hand down and began to jerk off his stiffening rod.