Join our server on Discord

Class of XOXO (Venin/CloneWarrior RP)
You saw the title so you know what this is. Unless you're blind, which greatly concerns me because why would a blind person be on site in which reading is esscential? Whatever, if you're not me or CloneWarrior then read, but no post.

Anywho, this RP is about a high school with some horny teens. So you proably get what's gonna happen in the near future ;)
So, I'll let CloneWarrior post her profile first, then I'll post mine and get this party started!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Yay! :D

Lex Art
Sex: Male
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Description: Tall and thin with a pretty moderate build. Wears t-shirts and cargo shorts/jeans.
Personality: Smart and outgoing. Not very good at sports but enjoys television and videogames. Good at making friends/relationships.
[Image: signature.png]
Lucy Veil
Sex:Female
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Green
Description: Moderately tall and thin, reasonable measurements for a teenage girl. Wears a black skirt and a white sweater, tucked in.
Personality: Somewhat shy, excellent student, enjoys the comforts of her home and romantic relationships.

OOC:Alrighty then, could probably get the first post in here before my family starts to wonder why I'm not asleep right now, so START! GO SPEED RACER! HO HA HO!

IC:Lucy sat at her desk, listening to her history teacher lecture about the British taxes on early America. She liked the class, but she was getting pretty bored. She had about 15 minutes left of class. Well, I've taken all the note I needed, she thought,I think I'll take a nap. She laid her head on her desk and almost immediately fell asleep.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex looked around the classroom. The teacher was still droning, but he had given up on the notes. It's not like I won't ace the test because I skipped a few notes... He leaned his head on his arm and scanned the other kids, when his eye was caught on Lucy.

I see she's just as bored as I am... I wonder what she's dreaming about? Lex looked her up and down, taking the chance to assess her - ahem - figure. God, what i'd give to grab those tits right now... He felt a boner coming on and squeezed his legs together.
The dismissal bell rang and Lucy almost jumped when she awoke from the noise. Whew, the boring class is over, so on to the next one. she thought, leaving the classroom to go to her locker. She caught sight of Lex eying her, sh blushed and gave a friendly wave, then left the classroom.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex grabbed his bag and headed after Lucy. Hopefully her evening's free... He caught up with her by her locker and stopped in front of it. "So, Lucy, got any plans tonight?"
Lucy gave him a sweet smile. "Not really, I'm free to "hang out" with you if you want." Lucy gave a shy look, closed her locker and went to her next class. At the end of the day,she waited for Lex to arrive at where she had her car parked.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex headed out into the parking lot and spotted Lucy. Let's see what sh'es got in store... Lex grinned as he sprined over to her car. "So, what are your plans?"
Lucy smiled, "Well, I know this very beautiful viewing spot not too far from here. I was thinking maybe we could get together there this evening and stare at the stars. Maybe have some fun while we're at it." She giggled after saying the last sentence, "So, is it a date?"

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex smirked. "I guess it is." He looked around the parking lot and saw the bus' door closing. "Shit! Not again!" He turned back to Lucy. "I don't suppose I could get a ride home?"