Join our server on Discord

Forbidden Passion (Matt Ishida/Kurtz)
Feeling Lorien snuggle against him gently and giving another soft blush, Kurtz nuzzled her cheek softly, murring to her seducing finger. "Well, from all my gym visits and hard work... I say it pays off." He winked, nearing the bed before slowly resting her down onto it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Once he rested her on the bed, Lorien couldn't help but blush darkly still as she stares at Kurtz's body. "Yup it definately paid off indeed" she poked her tongue out cutely and wagged her tails around happily.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Staring at the vixen as she cutely looked over his body, the dragon smirked, slowly joining her onto the bed as he wagged his tail happily. "So... want to see that strong body indeed?" He smirked and poked his tongue out playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lorien nodded eagerly and smiles while blushing still. "yes..I want to" she murmured softly and then guided her paws to the rim of his shirt and gently pulls it off him and tosses aside. she gently guides her paws to his upper back and her tails swish frantically behind her as she caresses his biceps. "mhh..." a soft moan almost escaped her throat.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Growling slightly in bliss as the vixen carressed his biceps, Kurtz smirked gently, blushing lightly himself as he slides his tail down and softly starts to tease the vixen by rolling up her thigh. "Mmhh... Like what you see?" He winked to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blushing deeply, the green vixen nods eagerly and smiles. "yup yup I love what I see" she murred happily and caressed his biceps for a while longer before then slowly guiding her paws down to his trousers and gently starts undoing them.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As the vixen undid his trousers, the dragon's black boxers revealed themselves to her. The tight, almost stretched fabric across his hips and down to his thigh, with a bulge sticking out underneath the fabric and reaching the tip of the brim. "Mmhh.. glad you like it... and now?" He chuckled playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
“well now..” she murmurs softly while pulling down his trousers, tossing it to the floor before noticing the bulge on his boxers. “I guess I take off the rest of your clothing before you undress me too” Lorien poked her tongue out playfully, blushing darkly still while placing her paws on the rim of his boxers and slowly pulls them down and off him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Lorien pulled off his boxers, the dragon's stiff meat immediately lifted up into the air, standing straight upwards for attention at it's full length of eleven inches. The dragon, blushing only gently, chuckled and nodded. "Well... It'd make sense. So, should I take off those constricting clothing of yours?" He smirked playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lorien couldn't help but blush darkly once noticing his erect member. Once hearing Kurtz's voice, she snapped out of her trance and looks up at him while nodding slowly. "y-yes go ahead" she poked her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions