Join our server on Discord

Forbidden Passion (Matt Ishida/Kurtz)
As stated in the title. This RP is for me and Matt Ishida. The only people allowed to post in this thread are me, and Matt, and any moderator/admin who sees a problem with this being here. Other then that...

Sis, we know what characters are going to be in this RP; Lorien and Kurtz. Do you want to start, or shall I?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'll start it then x3

IC:

Lorien, a green twin-tailed vixen, was humming happily as she was taking a shower. She needed that bath to relax a bit after the long day she had. Holding the soap gently in one paw, she starts rubbing it all over her body, getting her fur all covered in soap. she then got herself under the shower and washed the soap away from her fur, getting it nicely clean and with a soft sweet scent. Once she finishes cleaning herself, she steps out of the shower, turning it off, and then dries her fur a bit before wrapping the towel around her slender body.

Thinking that she was alone at home at that time, she steps outside the bathroom and heads towards the kitchen. Her stomach had growled a bit while in the shower, so she thought in getting a snack first before going to her bedroom and get some clothes for her to wear.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Standing in the kitchen, and swirling a whisk inside a large boiling pan, Kurtz started to softly whistle. He had only recently come in and made his way to start cooking a Sunday dinner, in time for both Lorien, Luvia and Yoosei when they were all in. The gravy he had prepared for whoever wanted it was almost done, as he stopped stirring it and brought a spoon to the liquid, before having a quick taste. "Mmhh... perfect as always." He chuckled, before hearing footsteps coming closer to him and blinked, before smiling. "Okay, whose got home earlier then me for once?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Perking her ears up as soon as she steps into the kitchen; Lorien ends up meeping cutely and blink in surprise. She wasn’t expecting anyone to be at home at all, let alone her own father. “Dad? I didn’t know you were here already” she murmured softly, a deep blush crossed her cheeks and she tightly grasped her towel with her paws since she almost had let the towel fall off her body.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Noticing that Lorien was the one entering the kitchen, Kurtz smiled and happily wagged his tail before dishing up the plates for their dinner. "Oh, Lorrie. I only just got in say twenty... thirty minutes ago. Maybe you didn't hear me coming in," He spoke with a small smile, looking onto her and noticing she was only dressed in a towel. "And I see you've been cleaning that cute body of yours," He joked playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lorien couldn’t help blush darkly. “well it’s because the fact that I was cleaning my body that I didn't heard you coming in. you know since I was taking a shower, I didn’t hear much other than the sound of the water flowing and soaking me wet” she poked her tongue out cutely and then twitched her nose. “mhh.. what’s for dinner?”
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Giving a soft chuckle and looking back to the food as he dished out the last onto their meals, the dragon placed covers over both the meals for Yoosei and Luvia when they were to get in, leaving the other two piping hot and ready to eat. "Sunday dinner, I decided to do the cooking for once. Want your food now or shall I leave it for later?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
“Well…” before she could fully reply to him, her stomach growled softly. “...I guess it’s better if we could eat it now...I am a little hungry” she murmured softly and keeps blushing. “Though I need to at least get some clothes to wear” she poked her tongue out cutely and then turned around as she heads towards her bedroom, not before wagging her butt teasingly around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Watching her heading towards her bedroom, the dragon couldn't help but watch her teasing behind wagging behind her, blushing lightly as his own tail started to wag happily behind him. Definately the child of her mother. He thought to himself, laughing heartily while picking both plates up in his claws and then heading for the dining table in the other room.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Stepping gently into her own room, closing the door afterwards, the vixen finally let the towel fall off from around her body. She then heads closer to her closet and opens it to then pull out a white night gown. Once she puts it on, she then gently ties her hair into a ponytail and heads out of her bedroom, going back to near Kurtz. As soon as she got near him again, she smiles cutely, wagging her tails around. “there I am finally wearing something else other than that towel” she poked her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions