Join our server on Discord

DarkKnightMatt / AWL
FlameBolt lifts his head and looks at Flammie. "What do you have in mind?" He asks her, his eyes half open from the pleasure he was recieving.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"mmm...this..." Flammie replied, standing up over Flame's giant member, her pussy inches away from it. "trust me, this will feel even better than what i was just doing..." she said, lowering down some and taking the whole head of his member into her pussy. "ooohhh...s-so big...."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
FlameBolt's eyes shot open as he realized how right Flammie was. He murrs loudly, spooking some birds about a mile away. "So... tight... so... good..." FlameBolt moans in pleasure as Flammie lowers herself onto him.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie continued to push more and more of the monstrous cock inside of her, her pussy practically eating it up and coating it in her juices. "ooohhhh...mmmhhh...oh Flamebolt..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
FlameBolt felt more and more pleasure the further she went. He started to pant, never before had he felt something so good in his life, and he's lived for a long time. He lets go of the ground and puts his paws on Flammie's breasts, massaging them again.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie moaned softly as she finally fit the entire rod inside of her, panting a little. "ohhh...oh Flame you're so big and hard inside me..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
FlameBolt feels her pussy clamp on his entire cock as she hits the base of it. "Oh... so tight, I've never felt anything ... ohhh..." FlameBolt moans, subconsiouly squeezing Flammie's breasts with his red paws.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie murred loudly as she started to move up and down slowly on the enormous member, her pussy coating the entire length in her sweet juices as she did. "ooohhh!! oh Flame...it feels so good!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
FlameBolt moved his hands from her breasts back to the ground, his face appearing to be frozen in pleasure. "Oh, Flammie... I'm so happy to...ah... have met you... ohhhhh.... Gods.... ahhh!!" FlameBolt moaned, the feeling she was giving increased with every movement from Flammie.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"mmhhh...ohhh...me too...Flamebolt..." she said, her pussy gradually getting tighter as it clamped harder, the dragoness speeding up her movements on Flamebolt's enormous meat.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan