Join our server on Discord

Cali/DMX
Jax smiled as his least subtle reference yet, and mrred as he carried her close to his chest. She gasped though when his face fell forward and his tongue snaked its way into the crevice between her firm, scaly breasts. "Mmmm! Oooh you're a curious boy, aren't you..." she said, feeling his tongue squirming around. She looked around, almost disappointed. "No playthings...? No cuffs, no chains... no leather?" she said, caressing his head. "Mmm we'll have to find you some proper toys for your playground then..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Hey no worries 'bout the toys. You have the candy man in front of you" Mar muttered between her boobs, laughing silently as he let her down on the bed, getting on top of her like a wild beast. His claws shifted down to her thighs and started massaging till caressing Jax's inner area. His tongue also shifted, and roamed one breast at a time, rubbing the tender nipple at the top through her shirt. "Mmmrrrr... want me to rip your clothes off or are they too pretty?" he asked, his tail was wagging anxiously.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax gasped and mrred softly as his tongue started to explore her breasts individually, his claws teasing her gently through her jeans. "Mmm well candyman... you sure seem to know your way around a woman..." she said, smiling at him. "Mmm I don't mind losing the clothes, but whatever shall I wear if I want to leave the house again?" she whimpered, mock-serious. "The underwear stays intact though... its expensive..." she said sharply.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Sure thing" Mar said, before adding: "Is going out half naked really a problem? I'm pretty much sure people would actually follow you like flies" he said and gave a lower slap to one of her butt cheeks. "You've got quite the charisma Miss model" he mocked and suddenly bit the cleavaged collar of her shirt, then his muzzle rose up and tore her shirt apart. He growled teasingly in the way to arouse her as his claws grabbed her by her thighs, he gripped, then pulled. Jax's pants were torn off and only her bra and panties remain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax blushed and smiled as her clothes came apart at the seams. "Mmmm that was hot..." she said, her thighs rubbing together in response to her arousal. She winked playfully, left only in a set of her most erotic lingerie. "Like what you see handsome?" she asked, resting her claws on her breasts lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"You look so cute this isn't even funny" Mar growled as his arousal grew. "And I'm so horny you'll have the orgasm of your life" he declared, before he kissed her passionately again and his left claw went right in-between her legs while his right claw started attending the fleshy prominent mounds on Jax's chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax gasped and arched up, kissing Mar back hungrily, her groin hot and damp against his claws. "Mmm!" she moaned softly, her nipples hard against his palm as her tongue darted out and started wrestling with his.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mar mentally grinned since he had been victorious. He grasped her left boob in his claw and squeezed hard; his fingers twiddling her nipple. When Jax's tongue had encountered with his', Mar started to growl again and start a small tongue wrestle while they kissed only to add to the passion while his other claw rubbed around her crotch hungrily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax arched up, her stomach pressing into Mar's as his claws got wetter and wetter with her arousal, whimpering as he tweaked her nipple gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mar used the time when she arched up to lower his muzzle to momentairly break the kiss.

There was a fairly audible 'Snap' sound. And there was the dragon, still mounting Jax, but her bra was stuck in between his white fangs, a bastardly pervert grin on his face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad