Join our server on Discord

Renamon RPG
Kyosan blinked, before poking his head up and over White's shoulder. "Oh, you think so?"

White kept her eyes closed for a few seconds, before she opened her eyes again, and looked up. "Oh.... uhhhh... y-yeah... I'm... alright..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"So,what's everyone doing here?"Alan asked them.

"So,what's your names?"Ashley asked,looking at White and Kyo.

"Yes,we are tamers."Alan said as he looked at Olvin"You never saw a digimon before?"
Alexia nodded "uh huh." she then helped Kurtz up to his feet

"Well thats good." Gus then answered "I was just sitting here relaxing with Alexia then everyone just kind of bumped into me.
The OCA
Olvin shook his head "I... only just got here... a few minutes ago..." He stared at White for a moment before flinching "No... never..." He managed a tiny smile "Except in pictures..."
"Uhhh... W-W-White..." The Lienamon responded, blushing deeply. "And... well... we just stumbled upon you..."

(*sweat-drops* Uhhh, that's not Kurtz, Disturbed)

Kyosan gladly smiled at Alexia, and nodded. "Thanks..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Forgive me

IC:

Alexia smiled wagging her three tails "You're welcome!"

Gus then just announced "The names Gus." then he sat back down on his bench to relax.
The OCA
"Nice name.Mine's Ashley."Ashley said,looking around.

"Only saw pictures,eh.I see at least one everyday."Alan then looked at Ashley"We get along just fine though."
Olvin sat staring at Alexia's tails for a moment, mesmerised... he snapped out of it and blinked "You all... have Digimon?"
White glanced at Olvin, and wondered what he was talking about. "...Pictures..?"

Kyosan tilted his head, and nodded. "Heh... anyways..." A whistle then came from his mouth. "You're tamer Gus has this cute foxy for a partner Digimon?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Olvin's face paled slightly "..."