Join our server on Discord

Kurtz and Yoosei
Kurtz: *he cuddles her back while underwater, while wrapping his tail around hers - nuzzling her face softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei: *giggles softly and keeps hugging him underwater while slowly pressing her muzzle against his*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *he murrs softly into the kiss, and presses deeper into it, as his arms start softly rubbing against her back* Mrrrhhhh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei: *murrs softly and keeps the kiss while pulling them to the surface of the water before they would run out of air*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *noticing their head's going above the surface once more, he quickly takes a few breaths through his nose, while still holding the kiss deep* Mrrrrrrr....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei: *keeps kissing him for a few more seconds before breaking the kiss and gasping for air*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *he sweat-drops when seeing her gasp for air, his ears drooping slightly* ...Whoops... shoulda broke off sooner... hrrff...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei: *she giggles and rubs her nose on his nose* don't need to be sorry... besides I was enjoying that kiss so much
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz blushed softly at the rub of their noses, but quickly responded. "Ah... I forget I don't need to be sorry... heh...."

Swiftly licking her lips - which were in quite good range - he added: "And I enjoyed the kiss a lot as well..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei gently wraps her arms around his neck and giggles cutely. "I'm glad you liked the kiss as well... and yeah you don't have to be sorry for earlier...my cutie nii-san" she licks his lips
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions