Join our server on Discord

Kurtz and Yoosei
Meh, my evil knows no ends.

The only people to post here are me and Matt. ^_^

Kurtz: *whistling softly to himself, as he walks down a street, his red hair ruffling in the gentle breeze* Ah... what to do today....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei: *she walks walking on the street, her mind floating away and a sad expression she had on her face, she was so focused on her own thoughts that she ends up bumping against Kurtz without noticing in time to avoid that, and end up falling down* owww
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *he stumbles forward/backwards at the bump slightly, and blinks, before looking at the person who had bumped into him* Oh, whoops, sorry! *offers his claw down to her, before blinking* ...Wait a sec...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei: *she had her eyes mid-closed and slowly reaches out her paw to hold his claw gently but then she raises her head and widens her eyes a bit when noticing against who she just bumped, and even blushes deeply*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: Y-Yoosei? *he then slowly helps her up onto her feet again, before tilting his head, a blush crossing his face* What are you doing out here in the city?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei: *blushes a bit and stands up and twitches her ears slowly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: Aww, you don't have to be sorry. *he then blushes more when hearing her* Oh.... I'd be joyed to keep you company, Yoosei. To be honest, I was looking for some accessory to wear around my neck....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei: *twitches ears and looks at him, smiling cutely and swishing her tails slowly* any accessory in specific?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: Well... I was looking for a pendant.... *he sighs slightly* ...I just can't seem to find a shop...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei: well... this is the only thing I can do so far.... *reaches out her paw and makes it glow for a while, once the glow vanishes she has a necklace on her paw with a pendant in the shape of the symbol Yin & Yang*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions