Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think about sugar?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wonderful food that makes wonders for the brain and skin
10.00%
2 10.00%
Good food, but I could live without it.
20.00%
4 20.00%
Good food, I like it. Shouldn't be abused.
45.00%
9 45.00%
Has as many risks as benefits. It's probably good to reduce it as much as one can.
20.00%
4 20.00%
People are not made to consume it. It's hazardous to the health, and addictive. It's a drug.
0%
0 0%
Other (please specify in a post)
5.00%
1 5.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sugar..oh, honey honey....
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:Woo... I had only heard of drinks with side effects on TV! Cool.
Uh......Hold on!!!!! That's the reason Gunter said he had red eyes!!!! He drank too much Mountain Dew!!!!

Mountain Dew is the Coder's Drink of Choice. More sugar and caffeine than the human body was built to handle, all in one drink.

My personal opinion on sugar is that it constitutes a secondary ingredient in that most wondrous of all concoctions: chocolate. Now *cocoa*, there's a substance I'll freely abuse.
Quote:My personal opinion on sugar is that it constitutes a secondary ingredient in that most wondrous of all concoctions: chocolate. Now *cocoa*, there's a substance I'll freely abuse.
But pure chocolate is disgusting. I've visited the Hershey factory and seen the tour. It's a powder made from beans, and it tastes awful without milk and sugar.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah, I saw that on the food network. The stuff you can get in a candy bar is about 10% cacao beans.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:My personal opinion on sugar is that it constitutes a secondary ingredient in that most wondrous of all concoctions: chocolate. Now *cocoa*, there's a substance I'll freely abuse.
But pure chocolate is disgusting. I've visited the Hershey factory and seen the tour. It's a powder made from beans, and it tastes awful without milk and sugar.

Pure cocoa is a bit strong, yes. However, I've find that my tastes run as intense as dark chocolates composed 65-80% of actual cocoa.

Chocoholism runs in my family.
I HATE dark chocolate. Milk chocolate FTW.