Join our server on Discord

Poll: Cooking skills?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I can't cook for my life.
12.50%
3 12.50%
I can cook a little (1-4 different dishes)
33.33%
8 33.33%
I can cook some (5-9 different dishes)
20.83%
5 20.83%
I can cook many things (10-15 different dishes)
8.33%
2 8.33%
I am a great cook! (16+ different dishes)
25.00%
6 25.00%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Cooking skills
I guess guys can cook a little better than the girls...

however, maybe it's because he girls and the ladies of the house were horrible cooks and the guys had to adapt to the surroundings to eat a decent meal.

well for others they wanted to try it and liked it and keep cooking.

or other.

(who knows, maybe i'll make a post in another forum about recipes that you use to cook)
Well... we DO lack a few more girls, and the ones we have are either too young to cook, or haven't learned yet, or too busy.
well, I had to help around with cooking for my gramps, the kids and for a few other stuff. all in all, only one girl out of all my sisters and relatives can cook, the oldest of them is practically a nuker for food. the other can bake, and the rest are too young.

as for bros. they can cook on the grill and fryin pan. but they learned because of a family member or bad food(note: one of my cousins sucks bad at cooking rice'a'roni, too runny or burnt)

as for right now, gatta go, breakfast is served! :)
Quote:I think every person can make burgers or hot dogs
Now that I think about it, I do know how to make hot dogs. But that's not really cooking....
I think if the directions are basically.

1. remove from package.

2. Throw in microwave.

3. Cook to desired.

4. Eat.

Then it doesn't count as cooking.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
kind of have to agree there. can anyone bake up something in about 1.5 hours or so? i can, takes time but here, you don't have days, just hours.
about guys cooking better than women, I am saying this one more time than never again, if I hear the slightest stereotypical comment, I will kill you... plain and simple

now some history!

Men were first the only cooks in places, since women were off complaining that they wanted equal rights and now a days don't use them, almost all famous cooks are men and it is still a "sport" amoung certain groups, I think they have a show like Iron Chef or some crap about being the best cook and it always seems to be guys battling over who cooks the best

the house wife figure, the one who can cook, raise children, and have slippers ready for her husband who works from 9 to 5 is long since dead, my mother usually works and my father cooks, cleans, plants flowers, washes clothes and so on, I have picked up all his habits and ask Munkee if you think I am lying, but I clean the house at least 6 times in one day to make sure it smells fresh and sanitary

Munkee actually thinks I'm crazy for cleaning like I do, when she is over, it's usually cleaning from the moment I wake up, to the moment we fall asleep, as for the rest of my story, men did just about everything before women only because that's how our system worked use to work

don't take this as mean or hateful, but I see a whole lot of women now a days who should be put back on a short leash and not the good kind either, the ohnoyoumessedup leash, the yourassisgrassandIamthelawnmower leash, but there are still plenty of women in this world who are worth wild and can do something useful

on second thought, we should get some men on that yourassisgrassandIamthelawnmower leash as well, lazy people who will learn someday that when life gives you a job, don't mess it up
eheh, hes right, his house is scary clean.

This is just another reason he cant come over to my house...currently, the floor of my room is covered in dirty/clean clothes, random electronics, a few books, some balled up pieces of paper...this weird bondage thing thats supposed to be a dog leash...

Anywaaaay, back on topic, I did a good job making cereal this morning! ...but that doesnt count, does it?
well in my book it does. some people tend to either under or over cook it. and besides when i pull an allnighter i cook it as a pickme upper. but asides from that, i either cook french toast or pancakes. sometimes reg cereal.
How does one under/over cook cereal? I meant cheerios...XD