Join our server on Discord

Poll: Cooking skills?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I can't cook for my life.
12.50%
3 12.50%
I can cook a little (1-4 different dishes)
33.33%
8 33.33%
I can cook some (5-9 different dishes)
20.83%
5 20.83%
I can cook many things (10-15 different dishes)
8.33%
2 8.33%
I am a great cook! (16+ different dishes)
25.00%
6 25.00%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Cooking skills
How do you fare in the kitchen?
Me? I am a career girl. My best cooking skills include boiling water, putting a pizza in the oven and preparing instantaneous soup. So I voted for the first.
I can cook very little. It's not hard follow the instuctions. But I can't cook anything really big.
I can cook basic meals, like pasta and pizza, but nothing food-network-y.
I can cook things from gourmet dishes to awesome desserts.... So I can make alot of dishes...if I find the thread with my favorite dishes I'll post them here, Ok.... I love cooking, but I dont do it for a job...maybe I should.....I can cook from Flombe's to catchiotoire, to blintzes to almost anything you can think of.....I'll post them here once I find them....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I think i'm proabably worse than all of you...I dont even know how to boil water...
I'm pretty much a sandwhich/cereal/something-microwaveable person.
I gotta recognize sth....Guys are better at cooking than women. At least in this site.
First let's see how any other posters cook then we'll decide that.
I once tryed to cook some Big Linguini Dish with olive oil and shrimp. It burst into flames and I had to put it out with a fire extinguisher. My friends were there to, laughing like maniacs the whole time. One of them was actually on the floor laughing. I broke down laughing afterwords too, looking at my kitchen.
Ok, i havent done anything that bad...I cant think of anything funny that I've done, but my brother once burned ramen soup. you heard me, he burned soup!
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Ok, i havent done anything that bad...I cant think of anything funny that I've done, but my brother once burned ramen soup. you heard me, he burned soup!

...That fails on so many levels, it makes people with a MySpace look cool.