Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Where could they have fallen, I wonder?" Mar said to her comment, his claw smacking behind one of her large buttcheeks. "Don't tell me you have a thing for keeping food in your holes. I'm going to start regretting I hate fish."

(Natural Puppy)

Upon entering, Dorothy immediately squealed like a pre-teen girl seeing one of her rock idols as she rushed to a counter where small, but cute and affordable outfits (Which would only fit girls with small waists), pink and lite-blue were all over. "Oh my! Look at these!" she said, picking what seemed to look like a mini-mini skirt.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Didn't use to, there didn't use to be anywhere big enough to keep food." She purred slightly, kneeling down a bit to look Mar in the eyes, "And it'd be so hard to search for it by myself, wouldn't you think?" she asked, giving a small wink, "Especially inbetween these large breasts."

*Natural puppy*

"Hmmm, I like," Shadow smiled at her choice in outfit before looking around a bit to see if anything caught his eye.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar almost jumped into Katt's cleavage, but experimented by getting one of his arms right in-between her tits, "Let me search then! Katt, I never thought I'd meet someone like you. But next time, I'm getting a five feet tall glass full of strawberries and whipcream for you. If using your breasts for this sexy show off turns you on, then I can't imagine- huh?" Mar interrupted himself, clenching his claw at something solid. Pulling out, it revealed to be a waiter from the restaurant, the one who had served the sushi she so hastily had devoured. "Uh, what're you doing here?"

"Daah-daabaa... whoota-woman... taa-boobs..." the young boy babbled, both delirant and almost blue from lack of oxygen. Mar looked to Katt's face with surprised blinks.

(Natural Puppy)

Dorothy immediately got into the fitting room and closed the curtain behind her. In only two to four minutes she was out again, wearing the skimpy mini-skirt, and a very suggestive v-cut blouse. She walked to Shadow and grinned, "How do I look?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wow, guess there's more room in there than I thought," Katt giggled slightly.

*Natural puppy*

Shadow turned around from the counter, nearly double-taking as he saw her, "W-wow, you look, wow," he said, laughing slightly as he tried to think of something to say.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, wonder when in the world he fell in there." Mar said, throwing the waiter off as if he was a soda can and then leaned forwards to plant a kiss on Katt's lips, "Whatever the case is, you just are turning out to be sexier and sexier each moment." He reassured.

(Natural Puppy)

"Oh wait," Dorothy said, cutting her excitement as she put her glasses off her face, closing her eyes as she did and re-opening them when she was done. "How do I look now? Gee!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm, really?" Katt purred softly, "Well aren't you a lucky one, having me all to yourself. And I'm glad to have you all to myself as well. Why don't we head back to my place for a bit of exercise." she winked.

*Meanwhile, a short distance outside of town*

A fully loaded bus rolled down the highway, though the bus was almost loaded to capacity there were a number of empty seats, almost the entire bus gathered around one seat. Sitting there looking out the window was a slender petite tiger, dressed in a shirt that barely managed to contain her massive mammaries, and a short skirt that showed off her panties. She looked back at the crowd gathering, "Beautiful view isn't it?" she smiled, refering to the view outside the window, I can't wait, it's been ages since I've seen Katt. Wonder what she's been up to.

*Natural puppy*

"Hmm, I like," Shadow smiled, "The glasses are nice don't get me wrong, but they don't do your cute face or eyes justice."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Wonder if those mammaries looked smaller last time Katt saw her!

IC:

"Hey, you're not serious are you? What about that ice-cream invitation?" Mar said, "Got some money to burn, after all, your world-class eating record won us some free fish, pity's all those tons are currently in there." He grinned, patting Katt's trim stomach.

(Natural Puppy)

"Tee-hee, you're sweet" Dorothy reached up to grab and squeeze his dog nose, before she turned around, "I found another one, so give me just a second!" she said, almost zipping into the fitting room once again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: You know how fast girl's grow these days ;)

IC:

"Ooh I completely forgot about that! I hope they have sardine flavor." Katt purred licking her lips a bit. She smiled down as he rubbed her stomache, "And still as flat and sexy as ever." she laughed.

*Natural Puppy*

"No problem, take your time." Shadow smiled, the second he was confident she was out of ear shot he turned around, "So, what do you think?" he asked the girl behind the counter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Can't argue with that, especially the growth part :3

IC:

With a laugh, Mar accertained, "Don't remember it being so small before your growth spurt" and grinned widely, "You know, you should be a super-model." He suddenly suggested. "Gonna deny you got the body for it?"

(Natural Puppy)

A few moments later, Dorothy came out wearing a white tank top, it evidenly was losing a fight with her chest, to replace the mini-skirt, she now was wearing tight jeans. "How does it look now?" she asked, not using her glasses now, and making sure to give him good views of her front, rear and profile. "Tee-hee! I think I like this outfit." She smiled cutely.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't know, don't think there'd be many other girl's that could fit into outfits made for me. And I doubt any normal clothes would fit." Katt placed her hands behind her back, stretching a bit and causing her chest to stick out slightly, "Can you imagine me trying to wear a bikini?" she laughed.

*Natural puppy*

"Wow, I think we have a winner," Shadow smiled, "that's definately the current fav. Just missing one thing," He walked over towards her, holding out a small pink choker with a heart shaped pendant on the front, "A nice necklace." he smiled as he placed it around her neck and clasped it, "What do ya think? I was wondering if you'd like it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad