Join our server on Discord

GM & Kalyx's RPG
Leaning towards the fire Fiero closes his eyes and breathes in and savory, smoky, charring smell of the cooking fish. *breathes out* Ahh...well, I wouldn't say that we've been stuck here. Our life in the forest is much, much easier and less stressful than it was in the Digital World."

Scooting closer towards the wolf, Fieri continues, "Yes, Silverfang...for just over a year, now, we've been living in a secluded cave...not too far away."

"Right, 'Ri...and with all the improvements, additions and amenities that we've added; it's not that bad of a place."

"I noticed that you used the words 'stuck here' Silverfang.", the curious and feathered female wondered. "What exactly did you mean by that? "
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
" I've been on this planet for a little over a year now, it's fun, it has it's quirks. But back home there's a full scale war and I can't get back. Just a little bitter, I'm stuck here missing all the fun."

The fish were now cooked and with 3 swift stokes he skewered the fish on the sharpened sticks. He offered the rough handles to the two phoenixes.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Each phoenix grab a skewer and bows slightly, in thanks.

"A full-scale war, huh?", Fiero asks, swallowing back a piece of fish, "Is it a civil war or off-worlders trying to invade?"

Fieri shakes her head in disgust, nibbling at her meal, "I just abhor fighting and war. We had enough of it in our own homeland and dimension. I'd rather not harm anything...or kill, at all."

"I know, Sis...but you know we had to, when came to our life and death."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"A rebellion. A genocidal war, we fight to the end." seemed far away and distant, idly he took a bite out of his fish.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"I'm sorry to hear that Silverfang. But as long as you're in this forest...you won't be alone.", Fieri walks over to the wolf, kneeling to his left.

Joining his sister, Fiero wlks up behind and hugs her shoulder, "That's right, friend...you can always visit us anytime you like, or hang out with us...whenever you like."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Heh, that's sweet, but I don't intend on staying long. I know some thing's following me. I'd rather be somewhere else when it catches up, a place I can fight. Anywhere close by?" The wolf asked.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Sure...", Fiero gesters, pointing towards the West, "...there's a clearing and wide open field, just past the treeline. But...what's following you?"

"Yes, what do you have to fight, Silverfang?", Fieri inquires, "Is it an enemy from your homeworld?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Nah, even if anything could find it's way here, none of them would come fight me. No this is something else, something new at least to me." Silverfang looked over to the horizon, in the distance a storm cloud was brewing something big was on it's way and it was dragging the landscape behind it.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Fiero and Fieri look over to the horizon, in the direction that the wolf was gazing.

"That's looks like one hell of a storm. Silverfang. Almost like an inter-dimensional rift." Fiero turns to Fieri.

"I don't know 'Ro...", she closes her eyes and concentrates, "I can't really pick up a definite reading or bearing on that atmospheric disturbance; though from the looks of it, it can't be good."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"It's no ordinary storm, that things been following me for the past week now, it's not easy to explain. On the one hand it's just a metaphor for someone internal rage, on the other, get close and that wind will peel the flesh from your bones."

Lightning struck the ground rapidly beneath the cloud leaving behind scorched, flashes of purple could be seen from the cloud, the ground in front of it was hazy. The sky overhead began to darken, the wind rapidly fluctuated. The cloud was only miles from the group now.

"It's getting faster, it'll be here soon."
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz