Join our server on Discord

Forbidden Passion (Matt Ishida/Kurtz)
Finishing his own meal and smiling as he wiped his own mouth with a napkin, looking onto his daughter with a smile. "Glad you liked it, Lorrie." He spoke, before then adding on soon after. "So, what had you planned after this, huh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"well I didn't have planned anything" she replied softly but smiles cutely nonetheless. "perhaps you and I could try to find something to do?" she suggested and then cutely stands up, walks closer to him and blushes gently as she sits down on his lap.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing darkly and staring up to her as she sat on his lap, Kurtz's tail started wagging again- much more eagerly then last time as he gave her a soft smirk. "Well, there's always enjoying the time together. Say with a game... or... a bit more personal time with each other." He chuckled, winking towards her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The green vixen couldn't help but blush darkly, her tails wagging happily behind her. "mhh.. a personal moment sounds so tempting.. I wonder...if we truly have some time for that before either Luvia or mom arrive home, dad" she murmurs softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well... looking at the time..." Kurtz smirked, looking back past Lorien at the clock at the other side of the room, taking a moment to think before looking once again back up at her. "...We have a good hour or two before they get back home... I think we've got enough time... Don't you?" He asked.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"mhh.." Lorien playfully put her finger on her lips before then giggling cutely. "Yup I think so too that we have enough time" she then poked her tongue out cutely and hugged him gently, yet closely, pressing her mounds against his chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Feeling her mounds against his chest, the dragon blushed darkly. He had to admit he loved the feeling of her so close to him, yet he kept himself together while cuddling her back closely. "So... want to move to your room? Or my room, cutie?" He requested.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"well..." she smiles cutely and then nears her muzzle to his neck, planting soft yet tender kisses on it. "I prefer my room. if you don't mind that is" she murmured sweetly. "and I would love if you would carry me on your strong arms too" she blushes gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure thing, cutie," Kurtz smirked happily, murring and blushing darkly as he stood up, before suddenly swooping down and slipping her up from her chair- walking softly with her towards her bedroom- pushing the door open before softly walking in. "Here you go then.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The green vixen couldn't help but blush darkly, smiling cutely nonetheless, and snuggling herself gently against him. "you definitely are so strong, dad" she murmured sweetly and swirled a finger seductively around his chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions