Join our server on Discord

Twin RPG
Shadow knew he should have let her sleep...but he couldn't help himself. It had been so long since he had seen her inflated...and so, while she slumbered, he slowly moved her onto her back on the bed.

"Sorry baby, but you know me," he whispered, kissing Aqua on the forehead, being careful not to wake her up.

Hopefully, she'll just think this is a really good dream he thought, spreading her legs, showing her still wet pussy. Taking a deep breath, he nestled his lips into her womonhood and blew into her.

OOC: Just to clarify, I'm aiming at body inflation, not macro (does she still have that ability in this RP?)
OOC: Of course she does, just watch what you do and I won't have any reason to enlarge her.

IC:

Aqua grunted in her sleep, before she would continue her slumber. It was not long before her belly started to push upwards, then round up and fill with air, expanding from her uterus and to her very womb. Her body started inflating, slowly growing bigger and bigger whilst she rested.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow finished blowing her up, the little rookie looking a like a big ball with hands, feet, and a head. Satisfied with her size, he pulled her bloated body to his and lay down, nuzzling her.

"Good night...my pregnant mate," he purred, kissing her nose. As he drifted off, he wondered how long it would be before the young began to develop.
OOC: Wanna speed it up? I'd rather have Darky wake up first if you don't mind.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Speed it up how? You mean like accelerate it forward a few weeks when Aqua's starting to show? And yeah, I can wake him up first, but you need to post (ironic, our roles have switched. Remember when I did this in the inflation RPG?)
OOC: To be perfectly honest, I don't remember. And no, you didn't read it right, you read it separately :P I meant speed it up till Darky can wake up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sure we can speed it up, but I can't double post.
OOC: Sure, just wanted to know if it was alright.

IC:

Aqua snoozed peacefully, her tail involuntairly coiled around Darky's as her bloated body rested.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Morning...

Darky groaned as sunlight flooded the bedroom, drawing him out of his peaceful slumber. Turning, he saw Aqua, still bloated with his breath and still snoozing peacefully. Smiling, he gave her tummy a gentle pat, then got up.

"She'll be hungry," he muttered, going to the kitchen to fix up another snack for her.
Aqua murred in her sleep, it wasn't long before she could wake up and smell the snack Darky was preparing. "Mrrr...?" she stirred a bit and woke up, "Hmm?" she questioned nobody and found out she couldn't move properly, "Huh?" she asked herself this time, "What the?" she looked down and saw her bloated body, "Mmnhh... looks someone's been having fun!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad