Join our server on Discord

Cali/Senjuro
Dominic smiled, shuddering slightly as she stroked him; he was enjoying her reactions immensely. His free paw slipped along her belly, underneath her clothes, and stroked her gently, mrring softly as his pawpads met the damp heat, restricted only by the fabric of her underwear. "mmm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
She opened one eye and smirked at him. "The last fur who tried putting his paw down there ended up with broken arm and a black eye." She reached down and put her paw on his, stroking it softly as her other paw continued to firmly work his dripping cock. "Good thing I like you."
Dominic mrred softly as she stroked his paw and smiled, continuing to massage his pawpads into the fabric of her underwear. "yeah, I'm not much fun without the use of my arms..." he remarked, smiling as his nails caught on the edge of her underwear, and slipped his paws under the thin fabric, stroking gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Jessie arched her back and gasped sharply, grabbing his wrist for a second, then relaxing as the jolt dissapated from her body. "No, you wouldn't be much fun with no arms at all..." She kept on stroking his cock, panting a little as she spread her legs wider. "Alright, if you stop doing that, I'll break your arm."
Dominic chuckled, continuing to stroke her lightly. "Mmm you've got a deal then..." he said, his pawpads gliding gently over her most sensitive areas, his cock throbbing and pulsing in her paw gently. "Mmm your reactions are wonderful to watch, by the way..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Jessie spread her legs wider, her mouth opening soundlessly, her eyes shut tight. "Nnng..." She stroked his cock more firmly, loving the feel of his precum trickling down over her paw. "G-glad to oblige..."
Dominic smiled as she arched up again, reacting to his paws teasing her wet entrance and firm clit. "Mmm..." he shuddered, his cock giving a powerful throb and releasing an extra large drip of precum. "Mm... Jessie... if you keep stroking me like that, I'm going to cum all over your paw..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Jessie shuddered softly, her legs spreading involuntarily. "Ohh..." She kept stroking him. "Well I guess I'd better stop then, huh?" She kissed him, her paw moving faster, having no intention whatsoever of stopping. She worked his precum against his cock, making it warm and slick and oh so strokeable.
Dominic shuddered, throbbing harder and harder in her paw, his rigid shaft slick and glistening with his own precum. "Mmm and yet you're not..." he said, moaning softly into the kiss, brushing her tongue briefly with his own. His pawpads continued to tease her before sliding a digit inside her slowly and gently, eagre to hear and see her reaction.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Jessie cried out and released Dominic's cock, clutching as his belly fur as her legs spread wider. Her footpaws pedalled at the bed, her eyes shut tight. "Nnn...ohhh..." She turned her head and kissed him deeply, her paw going back down to start stroking his cock again.