Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Giving a blink, her suspicions were corrected. Maybe she had seen him before... no matter, she'd probably remember with time. She nodded, and giggled. "Well... probably my head's just in a daze, Ryo, maybe I'll remember more after a while..."

But she turned nonetheless to face the elite residential area, and looked over it. At first, she could only but swish her tail, but she then blinked. "Is... you're place somewhere near here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo giving a soft nod to Tieya before turning left; the sea is already in their sight. "Yes, my house located and facing to the beach. You can see right there."

He point his index finger to the light-blue colored, 2 storey house near to the beach.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As she followed his finger, she gave a little smile and happily close her eyes, before she looked at Ryo again. "Oh, that's your house?" She chimed, before looking again. "It... looks nice!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo smiles as kept walking to his house. "I know. It looks very nice outside, like a luxury chalet, but simple in inside."

After a few moments, they arrive and quickly Ryo open the house door. He look to Tieya and bows his head. "Ladies first."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Taking a slight bow herself, Tieya slowly walked in; her bags ruffling as she turned around slightly. "Little gentleman..." She giggled, commenting gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo giggles as hearing her comment, as he stepped inside. His house looks very simple and very wide space; with 34 inch LCD TV connected with the computer, and standard furnitures as well as electric appliances. It also have 2 deluxe room for guests with bathroom and complete furnitures.

"Well, this is my house....Quite simple, actually. When I went aboard, my house will become a luxury chalet for the tourists to rent in." He place Tieya's bags on sofa.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"It's... quite nice, to be honest!" She chimed softly, taking the time to glance about, while smiling gently; while also quickly moving over to place her bags on the sofa. "It's still a nice little place here..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo smiles while wagging his tail happily. "Come. I want to show you the room for you to stay." He lends his paw to Tieya, smiling.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blushing gently, the dragoness nervously took Ryo's paw, smiling gently. "A...Alright then...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo pulls her gently as walk towards one guest room, and open the door. "Here's your room, Miss Tieya."

The walls is painted in deep-blue color with all the furnitures is in blue-based color, making the room looks chill.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds