Join our server on Discord

Renamon RPG
White then quickly started running away, giggling. "Hey, stop trying to pounce me!"

"Don't use my money without asking!" Kyosan yelled back, chuckling softly as he continued to chase her down the street.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alan looks at Olvin"No big deal."he looks back at Gus"Hi."

"Where's that voice coming from?"Ashley asked after hearing it.
Olvin shook his head to clearly see who he had just run into. He blinked.
The boy nodded "Hello, my name is Gus." then he looked at Ashley and smiled "That would be Alexia."

"Come out now?" the voice asked.

"Yes you can come out." Gus chuckled.

The three tailed fox jumped out of the tree and presented herself "Hello there, my name is Alexia." she smiled.
The OCA
Olvin blinked again. He had a headache developing and it wasn't helping him think straight at all, he put a hand on his forehead,
White continued to run... for what seemed like forever. Her feet kept moving, but so did Kyosan, as he was dragged by her tail.

"STOP, DAMNIT, STOP!" He yelled.

"Hee-hee---" She giggled, and turned the corner, before crashing into the back of Gus. With a startled yelp, she fell back, and landed softly on her butt. "Owww...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Name's Ashley."she said,smiling at them.

"My name is Alan."he said,before looking at Olvin"What's wrong?"
Olvin fell back and his eyes widened yet further. What was going on here?
Gus blinked and looked at what bumped into him looking behind him "Oh hello, are you okay?"

Alexia hopped over to White and giggled "Loos she's got her tamer on her tail, kinda cute."
The OCA
"T-Tamer...?" Olvin's eyes, which were already massive, widened further. Did he hear that right...?