Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"MMphh- MMMHPHH!" Mar growled muffledly from down below as he humped her really fast, this claws gripping the enormous tits tighty and hard, his precum flowing the pussy's pussy.

(Bathroom)

"Gee... so much for modesty..." Dorothy laughed a bit, grabbing her wet, loose hair and softly putting it behind her back as she sat up, being able to breathe without panting now. "But anyway, I WILL need a new project you know... and I can't bring two tons of wolf muscle to class, or else that might spring up some... trouble." She softly said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What? I didn't quite catch that," Katt teased, wrapping her tail around Mar and her's waist, holding his head securely in her cleavage, "You say after this you wanna go out for some fish? Oh great idea." she laughed a bit, letting out a few small purrs with each thrust.

"What? Afraid I might attract some attention from some of the female students?" Shadow smirked a bit, "Do I detect a hint of jealousy?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar grinned dumbily under all that fat and fur, his thrusts never slowing down, and what she had said even made him horny. He pictured the giant Katt on all fours in front of the beach, pawing at the water and knocking off what seemed to be a gigantic whale. "Will need at least so much food!" he laughed to himself, hugging her pussy and waist as he kept pumping his cock in and out wildly.

(Bathroom)

Dorothy's ears twitched and she meeped, "Hey! That's not true... I'm not jealous..." she said, not sure of who she was trying to fool. "And besides, don't you have school too?" she said trying to change the subject.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ooh, Mar, I'm gonna cum," Katt purred squeezing her tail tighter around them both, "I, want us to cum together." she got out, panting slightly.

"I don't think they'd care if I skipped a day or two. Besides," Shadow flexed a bit, showing off his body, "Who wouldn't wanna see some sexy wolf beefcake? Sure beats a boring science project."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar braced himself, he was hearing her just fine, and who was he to deny the request of such a lovely, oversized lady? He grinned and kept his hardcore fucking of her gigantic pussy, his precum never stopping from oozing out as he roared into her cleavage, preparing to shoot as soon as he felt her juices hitting his cock head.

(Bathroom)

"Hmm..." Dorothy thought, putting a finger to her lips as she closed an eye while smiling cutely. "No, I'd get too horny... and so would you. It's not sex Ed. project you know!" she said, playfully giggling. "So... tell me, did you use to go to the gym?" she asked curiously, sitting up with her legs in front and tail coiled around her body as she looked up at him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aaaahhhh," Katt roared loudly as Mar's fucking pushed her to an almost painful orgasm, her pussy clenching around his cock as her juices sprayed out over it.

"Hmm, I could answer your questions." Shadow grinned a bit, "But I think we should finish this shower and get dressed, otherwise it's not gonna be long before we're gonna be too, occupied, to play twenty questions."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And with that, Mar put a stop to his fast-paced humping, only to slam himself in three more times, the third one pushing him over the edge as his balls tightened even more and he released a really powerful orgasm that filled up her womb and started to make dragon sperm leak out of her enormous love hole, Mar roaring and cursing in lust while still trapped in-between her sexy mounds.

(Bathroom)

"Hehe... okay then! Whatever you say!" Dorothy giggled, winking as she slowly stood up, her breasts bouncing as she turned around, her back to him, as she leaned forwards to stop the shower since the cum had been washed off and drained already, her tail wagging above her butt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh wow!" Katt gasped in surprise at the shear amount of cum that poured into her womb, "How long has it been since you got layed."

"You aren't making this easy," Shadow chuckled a bit as he gave her ass a playful slap.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Eleven hours at the most!" Mar said, till humping feverishly despite him undergoing his orgasm "I really needed this!" he said, starting to hump fast and hard again even while cumming.

(Bathroom)

"Meep!" Dorothy eeped and jumped, gasping as she looked back at him, "Hey! I didn't even wiggle it!" she said with a small laugh. "Have some self-control, will you?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You'd think, it had been years with this enthusiasm." Katt purred softly, holding Mar as he kept humping her.

"With that sexy ass? Who could possibly control themselves?" Shadow smiled holding up his hands and trying to look innocent.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad