Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Hey, eaaasy there, tigress! Your ass' gonna swallow me up if you do that!" Mar teased, feeling some suction from her pucker as she growled loudly, his shoulders were parting her gigantic buttcheeks now, the pressure tempting to shove his titanic body inside. "Rawr! Hungry 'little' girl, aren't you?!"

(Bathroom)

"Eep!" Dot meeped as her hair flowed down in front of her face, her paws working to tied it up so she could see, only to be greeted by the head-sized... head. "What a picture..." she sensually said as she admired the sheer size of the cock. "Mmrrr..." she said, taking advantage of him holding her as she began to craddle the large cock head with her arms.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmmm, big meal, I wonder if I can finish it all." Katt giggled slightly, her tail wrapping around Mar's waist now that his head was out of it's reach, "You better be careful, don't wanna get stuck." she purred.

"Now this I like," Shadow opened his large maw, his tongue hanging out before slurping it up the front of the dragonessess lower stomache and up over her pussy and ass.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thanks for the life-saver. Now where was I?" Mar said, his shoulders were in as well as his arms, the large amount of pure muscle-mass stretching Katt's pucker really hard, but it was all better as Mar started massaging around the tigress' anal walls. Their sensivity was equal to their size, and considering Mar had fattened the 'cheeks up before he had modified her height, the enormous thing would pleasure Katt a whole deal.

(Bathroom)

"Oh god!" Dorothy shot up, feeling her wet pussy licked all over, her tail staying rigid in air as her butt felt the treatment as well, her fangs nearly digging onto Shadow's enormous glans, but its size and weight seemingly provided immunity to pain, and was almost like turning it into sheer pleasure instead.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aahhhh, god, I don't know how much more I can take," Katt moaned in pleasure, her pussy gushing juice out of it, "Fuck, I didn't know, ahhhh," she was unable to finish her sentence as she was overcome by more and more pleasure.

"Grrr, feisty thing aren't ya," Shadow growled in pleasure, thrusting his hips a bit to press his cock deeper into her maw. He dragged his tongue over her sopping pussy a couple more times before pressing against it with his muzzle, slowly pushing it inside of her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Finger yourself if you need it!" Mar laughed, still rubbing and licking all over her insides. "It's not like I can reach you right now!" he said, playfully scratchning the inner flesh of the horny kitten.

"Aaah! Such... a big... tongue!" Dorothy whined, her body squirming as he was utterly silenced by the huge piece of meat invading her maw, which easily was stretched to accomodate the large cock. "Mmmphff!" she muffledly moaned, her eyes closing as she tried to suck as hard as she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt reached back, a bit worried about wheither she'd be able to support herself with just one arm, and gentley began to rub her pussy. Soon her entire hand was soaked in her juices as she roared in pleasure.

Shadow pulled his muzzle out for a second, licking at his nose, "Hmm, almost all the way, just, a few more," Shadow began pushing forward with his hips, forcing more of his cock into the dragon's maw before plunging his muzzle back into her pussy, his tongue licking around inside of her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"C'mon! Cum! Cum all over! Crush me with your ass!" Mar grinned, knowing how tight it was going to become once she hit her orgasm.

(Bathroom)

"Ahh!" Dorothy yelped, her juices sploshing around Shadow's face and muzzle, her eyes shut tight as she felt her jaw hurt a bit from having to accomodate such a large amount of meat inside; she was, however, doing her best to at least give him a good suction and stimulation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt lowered herself to the ground, resting on her giant chest as she began pleasuring herself hard with both hands, "Uhn, ahhhhhhh," She roared loudly as she forced her hand into her pussy, her juices gushing out around her wrist as she came, her muscles tightening as she did squeezing tightly around Mar.

Shadow growled inside of Dot's pussy, loving the feel of her mouth around his cock as he ate her out. Since he couldn't get his entire cock into her mouth, at least from this position, it was taking him longer than normal to cum, though he wasn't about to complain about it. He snicked a bit as he wrapped one arm around her completely, free up his other he grabbed her ass, slowly pressing one of his large fingers into her tail-hole.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Rrrawr! Tight!" Mar grunted to himself, actually loving such pressure applied to his body, not noticing a few more inches of his body had been sucked up into the macro tigress' fat behind. "H-hey! What about taking me out already? I might seem like the size of a dildo, but I bet I can please you better outside!" he suggested.

(Bathroom)

"Mmmrrawr! NNGH!" Dorothy grunted hard, feeling her pucker being plunged by Shadow's large finger, which didn't make it take any lnoger for her to hit a powerful orgasm, the water mixing with her dripping and splashing juices that covered Shadow's face. "It's soooo gooood! It feels sooo gooood!" the young dragoness thought, biting down onto the meat pole hard, sucking it with even stronger force.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You'd better," Katt smiled a bit, relaxing somewhat to help Mar out, "Never was much of an anal girl, let's see if you can pleasure me yourself or if I'll have to see how much of you can fit inside my other hole." she purred.

"Ah, hey watch the teeth." Shadow growled. He wasn't able to get most of her juices as the water washed it away too quickly. His thrusting became faster as her scent entering his nostrils aroused him even more, hitting the back of her throat with each thrust and still unable to get it all inside her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad