Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Uh, yes!" Karomaru said, standing straight up next to his desk.

(Room 100)

"Finally..." Dorothy muttered softly to herself, before she decided to continue with the class un-bothered, but she made a mental note to talk to Shadow after class.

OOC: Say, can we call class off anytime, or is it set? I think we've done enough in each class, personally, but I suppose that's not in me to decide lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I was hoping to try and synchronize the classes but at this point I think that would just make it more difficult. So yeah unless something comes up that would cancel the classes it'll be left up to the teachers of the class, just make them longer than like 2 posts or something.

IC:

"I am aware of that," Thorne nodded, "But I'm sure you know that it is quite possible for the teachers and some familiars to sense magic, teleporting in was fine but until we have the tome there will be no magic." she said.

*Room 100*

Shadow gentley gave Slash's ears a small scratch, then looked back up towards teh teacher, "Well, guess that's a pretty good start." he shrugged.

*Training area*

"Alright, let's get her to her room at least then." Katt asked standing up, "I'm sure it'd help with recovery to be in an actual bed."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serin seemed to stand there for a few moments. "Sure. I need something to do while waiting for that teacher to return." As he said that, he got lower to the ground then he normally was, positioned his right arm to his side, facing forward with elbow bent back, and his left arm in front of him, guarding his face. His tail lowered to right above his top set of eyes, and the wings seemed to slowly flap. The spurs on his arms started to slowly spin as he did all this.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The wolf lowered his body a little bit as moving his right feet to the back, looking to Serin. "No rules applied in this mock battle....I will not use any weapons or magic spells...You can use weapons as you like..." He paused for a moment before continued. "If you caught me off guard, you win...and vice versa....Understood...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
'Yeowch! Nice swing Kitt! I knew you could do it! Okay, Ross, you were unable to land a single blow on her, but you tried, so nice work. Kitt wins!' Ayumi said, grinning at the girl.

'You're pretty good.' Ross said, giving the girl a small bow and a smile.

Ayumi yawned loudly.

'Is class over yet? I guess we've got some time left... Any volunteers for another battle?' The teacher asked, but everyone seemed reluctant to take part.

'Tch, your call. Okay, i guess that's enough. You're all dismissed for now, have a good one!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Now, cast the spell you just read, Karomaru." Vook added, snapping her fingers before opening her hand, a ball of ice magic forming in her claw.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Raze looked at her again. "We can take over this school fairly easily if we were to assassinate Katt. It would be a quick in and out job." he suggested, trying to keep his cool. "And I need to drink blood..." he added.
----
Fenrir looked at her gain. "Moving her will only worsen her chances of overcoming her own prowess." he said softly. "There is nothing we can do about it."
Serin nodded, but didn't seem to do anything else. His tail slowly swished side to side as he waited for Faiz to make the first move.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Thorne stopped suddenly, "So long as you make it look like just some random attack, I don't see the harm in it." a small smile seen underneath her hood, "And the master isn't interested in conguering just this pathetic school. It's only the first step." she added as she continued down the hallway.

*Training grounds*

"Hmm," Katt looked back towards the direction she had come from, "Fine, but," a large shadow came over the group, slowly shrinking as Ryuu returned to his whelp form and landed, "Ryuu, keep an eye on her," she said looking up at Fenrir, "Not that I don't trust you but if anything happens I want to know. Unfortunately I have other students that need my attention." she said as she stood up, walking back towards the main group of students.

Ryuu looked back at her and then yawned slightly curling up on the ground and relaxing.

"Sorry about that students," Katt said as she walked back up to the class, "alright, I hope you were paying attention to my earlier lessons." A bright aura suddenly wrapped around Katt, "So, who wants to test their abilities out first? Don't worry, you couldn't hurt me if you wanted to." she smiled.

*Armory*

Kitt breathed a sigh of relief, starting to remove her gauntlets, Glad that's over, thought I was gonna be killed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raze looked at her and remarked, "I understand." then he disappeared without a trace. "I will be everywhere, and nowhere." he said to Thorne as if from all directions.
----
Fenrir looked at Ryuu. "Are you a shadow elemental?"