Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Heh, of course." Mar said cockily, standing just behind Katt's large ass, however, fighting against her temptation, he grabbed around the sexy furry girl's large behind really hard, his tongue lashing out and suddenly licking at her nether lips. "Mmrrr... you're so sexy..." he said with a grunt, thanks to the the big pussy's whiffing scent.

(Bathroom)

"Tee-hee... You're so silly!" Dorothy giggled, although she liked how his big, enlarged and muscular arms wrapped around her smaller body, "Gee... are we going to shower or not?" she said, her head looking up at his muzzle as it rested on Shadow's inflated pectorals.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Of course, although I think we still need to have a discussion on the temperature, I vote for a hot shower." Shadow smiled as he opened the shower stall.

"Prrrrrr, I know," Katt purred soflty, her tail flicking a bit from the lick, she pawed a bit at the ground.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Katt's claws dug around the floor of the house, Mar continued to slurp and taste her pussy lips, getting thrilled as he gave the giant catgirl the oral of her life. "Mmrrr... think about where you'd be had we not met?" he said with a significantly enticing tone, his claws purposedly rubbing and stretching her asshole hard to give her hardcore pleasure.

(Bathroom)

"Gee, I second that! Although I love cold water much much more..." Dorothy said, she wagged her tail, playfully hitting his inner thighs and his overgrown dick as she padded into the shower first, waving her hips sensually. "Mrr..." she looked back while murring softly, "Gonna come?" she asked with a cute smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"H-home, watching a," Katt shook slightly from pleasure, her fur sticking out in every direction, "Movie." she purred out, her tail snaking around Mar's neck loosely.

"You keep that up and yes," Shadow growled, his cock jumping a bit as he admired Dorothy's sexy backside as he stepped through the doorway, careful not to break anything, "Now, let's get you wet, and take our shower." he laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mrrr... rawr, glad I could help give some 'filling' to your day, m'lady!" Mar said with a grin, "But really, hope you lay down on your growth spurts, or else you may not fit your house anymore by tomorrow morning!" he said, gripping Katt's anal walls hard, his tongue lapping at her enormous clitoris bulb. "Although I gotta say a 6 meter tall kitty is something I won't ever get tired of!"

(Bathroom)

"I think..." Dorothy moaned softly a bit, only to tease the hulk of a wolf more, "I already am wet..." she grabbed the handle for the cold water and opened it quickly, causing Shadow to get doused in really cold water firsthand since he was so tall, and she just savoured the cold temperature of the raining shower while watching him, turning around to keep her back to the wall, showing off her wet chest, her hair glistening as it also got covered in water.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Guess I'd just have to move in with you then," Katt grunted slightly as he suddenly grabbed her ass, "Hey, be a bit, moMRAAAARRWWW!" She let out a loud roar of pleasure as his tongue ran over her clit, causing a wave of her juices to pour from her pussy.

"AH HEY NOT COOL!" Shadow shouted, smiling a bit as he grabbed Dot and held her infront of the faucet, "Well, if you insist on a cold shower I'll just have to find another way to keep warm." he growled softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wouldn't mind, that is, if you wouldn't mind sharing your pillows with me at night!" Mar laughed, hearing her roar, deciding to boost her pleasure to the next level as he once again rammed his head through her tight asshole, "Rrrgh!" he murred outloud as he shot his large tongue out to lick at her anal walls all around. "Mmrrr... tasty...! Control yourself though, you're gonna flood the house if you keep up like that!"

(Bathroom)

"Mmrrr... it's cool, really, it is!" Dot said, giggling a bit at her little joke, "Gee... being off the ground isn't so bad when there are two cushioned arms holding me!" she said, wriggling her hips a bit in air, having no problem to do it with grace since she was so slim and flexible.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I, grrrr, can't," Katt growled in pleasure, digging her claws deep into the ground to hold herself, "It's, never felt this good." she purred.

"Glad you like them," Shadow smiled, pulling her closer as he wrapped his arms tighter, "Cause I don't plan on letting you go for a long time." he chuckled a bit, his cock was already twitching with excitement, sticking out infront of him underneath Dot.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh! And you were thinking about giving me for somebody else!" Mar said, his voice echoing within her rectum. "As if anybody else would know how to pleasure THIS!" he said, sticking his arms out before he slammed his palms on her enormous, overgrown buttcheeks with a hard impact.

(Bathroom)

"Hey! We're not supposed to be doing naughty stuff..." Dot said, trailing off at her last word, "Then again..." she looked down at the rising monster that would eventually reach her belly from her position upwards. "Mrrr..." she narrowed her eyes, looking at the huge piece of meat. "Never loved anatomy so much..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"EEK!" Katt let out a loud growl from the slap, "Mmm, someone wants to play rough huh?" she purred softly.

"Well, why don't we study a bit of eachother's anatomy." With a simple move of his arm Shadow Flipped her around, careful not to smack her against the walls of the shower, so she was hanging upside down, his cock resting just next to her head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad