Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Wooh-hey!" Mar said, immobilized by Katt's gigantic weight on top of him, "Don'tcha think you're taking 'dominance' into a ridiculous proportion?" he asked, although grinning from the situation, he could smell the whiff of her scent nearby. "Who's the one who wants the fuck?" he teased.

(Room)

"Uhm... take a shower?" Dorothy smiled hopefully, popping her head from behind of Shadow's shaft as she took a seat onto the wolf's huge ballsack.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, if that's how you feel, I could always find someone else." Katt teased, her tail rubbing against Mar's crotch, "But I don't think you'd like that."

"Hmm, kinky, didn't know you were into that sorta thing." Shadow smiled, "Alright, let's go take a shower." he said as he stood up, wrapping and arm around her and holding her to his chest.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmrrr... Would you like to have to look for a cock big enough to please you now, though?" Mar winked, murring as his cock sprung up and hardened rather quick with no sort of delay, his virility in full show as his thing even spurted some pre over the kitten's feet.

(Room)

Dorothy felt like a little doll, she giggled at how silly the situation was, "Gee, I want to get clean, you know, nothing dirty!" she said, still giggling cutely, her tail bumped onto his still hard shaft though.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I think I could find one," Katt teased, gentley wrapping her tail around his cock, "I bet a nice horse or another dragon would be able to satisfy me." she grinned.

"Oh come on, you can't do anything dirty in a shower." Shadow laughed, murring a bit from her tail, "Besides, if we do anything dirty we're already in the shower right?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What, as a living dildo?" Mar said cockily, moaning as his cock was stroked by the tail, "Not to mention you'll probably smash them down pretty easily!" he chuckled.

(Apartment)

"Hmm... good point Hulky!" Dorothy said affectionately, giggling, "To the right here!" she said, pointing to the second door on the right of the hall.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That'd work," Katt purred, leaning down and nuzzling him on the snout a bit, "But what makes you think you're any diffrent? Maybe I could use you as a liing dildo."

"Here?" Shadow asked, pushing the door open with his foot, "Hmm, this might be a tight fit." he smiled as he looked at the small shower, "Well, shall we get started? You like hot showers I hope."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm way bigger than any other midget loser." Mar grinned widely, his endowment bumping onto her chin, "Now now, too many words, too little pleasure. If you don't make me cum soon I might be the one to go out to look for another chick- What about the cheetah from the beach?" he teased.

(Room)

"I like really cold water actually!" Dorothy said, jumping down from Shadow's arms as she rushed to the shower, stopping in mid way as she felt her boobs bouncing wildly, she giggled a bit nervously, holding them up with one of her arms, "Uhm... sorry, gee... I'm not used to being naked around people..." she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I would say she's too small for you," Katt softly growled a bit, "Besides why do you get to cum first, you know, I bet you've got an amazing tongue." she smiled, flicking her tongue at Mar's snout.

"Well, you've got a very beautiful body," Shadow smiled as he wrapped his arms around her, cupping her breasts, "You should show it off more often."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar licked at the tigress' tongue eagerly, "Heh, your nice ass got a good rim with it." He waved the serpentine tongue in front of her face, his tail wagging, "Want another one again?" he asked teasingly.

(Bathroom)

"Ohhh... hey," Dorothy giggled, half moaning at the same time, "Don't be such a tease... I said no messy stuff. We have to get clean first!" she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Why don't we find a better use for that tongue?" Katt purred, turning around carefully so she didn't break anything, lifting up her tail a bit, "I hope you know what to do." she smiled.

"Hey this isn't messy," Shadow smiled, lowering his hands so they were around her waist, "Just a simple hug, nothing messy about that right? Or do you just have a dirty mind?" he chuckled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad