Join our server on Discord

Fetish RPG (all fetishes)
Lonelygabu: I am Not crying....I thought you meant you didnt like me....You made it sound like I wasn't good.... I wanted to finish to...You finished I didn't.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter was clearly upset about what he had done, Cobalt explained to them once in a sex education class about mating, and about it being bad to mate with no purpose nor love, especially to the same sex.

Hunter: W-well- I can't believe you took advantage of me-
LonelyGabu: I am ..... I am....< I wanted to say "I am sorry" but the words couldn't come out correctly.> sorry.....Hun ter......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: (ears droop) It's okay little buddy- we- we'll work this out somehow- I need pants first...
Lonelygabu: Ok...I ll be waiting here...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: Er... I'll lend you some boxers.
Lonelygabu: Boxers?....I ve never worn these "boxers" before.....plus I have a tail...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: In case you havent noticed, I have a tail too. (wags tail once) We're gonna have to hide that thing, and we're gonna do it without hurtin' ya.

Hunter tossed a pair of his boxers at Gabu.

Hunter: They have tail-sleeves, duh.
LonelyGabu: Like this?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter sighs. He goes over, and tugs Gabu's dick out of it's pouch, allowing more comfort.

"Firstly, you adjust it like this-" Hunter adjusted it so that would be comfortable. "second, the tail-sleeve is garter- it stretches. This is an extra large pair that I don't wear. Fits you perfectly." Hunter pointed out. He was starting to cranky, for some reason.