Join our server on Discord

DaD - Now what?
Active and eager, that's the spirit we need.
Aw, thanks you guys! Yeah, I do think I'd like that. But it's up to ChibiRenamon, to tell the truth.
Since its getting closer and closer to the due date. I want to thank everyone thats helping and trying to get the site up and going agian. And it seems a long time, but give me 2 to 3 months and i will be donating as well. Not going to let this place die without a fight! I would help with something, but my skills are few and far between and when it deals with webpages. *Sigh* Not good at all. Overall i think your all doing good and i hope chibi gives you guys the go ahead. Im just glad their are people that has the same feelings as me about not letting the site go down without at least trying to present a solution.

The best help i can get is the money donation. Wish i could do more, but maybe later my skills in this world wide web crap will improve :roll: . But you never know.
That's alright, Gallion! We appreciate any and all help we can get, especially financially. Until we can get the whole rotation thing sorted out, we'll just be having random members of the funding board take care of the cost. It most likely won't take too long to do, so that should only happen for one payment, if any.

By the way, senjuro, if you're treasurer, you can take care of the scheduling and all that, unless you want someone to layout a basic schedule first so that you can go from there.

By the way, donations are different from being a member of the regular funding board. Someone brought this up before. Funding board members will be actually scheduled and expected to keep up their part, unless something comes up, at which point we can notify another member and ask him or her to help out. Donations are random, spontaneous acts of generosity that can happen anytime for the good of the site! Wink
Ooo I'm good at schedulnig, heh. I don't really anticipate this taking a whole lot of effort for any of the positions as long as everyone keeps up their respective ends of their bargains and does what they say they're going to.

I'm cool with my job (if I get it). I'm looking forward to getting my idle fingers into something new.
Yeah, I was thinking about that. We might have to have something to ensure that everyone on the funding board does what they say they're going to. Not that we don't trust them, but it's just security to prevent us from being put in a tight corner one day. A just-in-case kind of thing.

But hey, let's at least try it for a while before we get to things like that.
i thought you passed on the togashi mob and were trying to get one up against me...
hmm well the E-mail idea for it could work, and maybe a place on the forum, where the funding people can see who is next to pay could help too. sort of like a short peak in and look in the topic. An other way might be writing a PM to the ones who need to do their funding.
That isn't what I meant. I mean for people who don't pay their part despite reminders and messages.
senjuro Wrote:Consider my horses held ;) I'm just getting anxious to start actually DOING something. But I guess we do have to wait for Chibi to make the "royal proclamation" before anyone can really get ANYTHING on the go.

Me too.
*twiddles thumbs*
*furiously twiddles thumbs*
*magically twiddles thumbs*
*magically dertles thumbs*