Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"You do like I said, Karomaru. Recite the romanization listed underneath the symbols." Vook added, all the other children lined up now, waiting for Karomaru to join them. "Now please line up, if you will."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
'Perfectly safe! 'Sides, most of the teachers here can use healing magic anyway. I can't, i'm afraid, never got the hang of it, but it doesn't matter, it's cool!' Ayumi laughed, waving away Kitt's concerns.

Then the teacher leaned in and whispered to the girl;

'Don't worry, his element is wind, he's got no chance.' She said with a wink.

'Okay, how about you two, Mei and Seth, you can go first.' Ayumi said, indicating a small boy with jet black hair and a girl with high pigtails.

The two children proceeded nervously to the centre of the room, Mei armed with a long katana and Seth with a chain whip.

'Koko, give 'em the basics.' Ayumi commanded, and her familiar gave a lazy roar, at which, a shiver of fire ran from the heads of the two combatants to their toes.

'There! Now, neither of you can die! You might feel a sting if you're hit, so more reason to fight well, right? Okay, on the count of three...' The teacher said, counting down and setting off a flare of fire to indicate the start of the fight.

'Watch carefully Kitt, who do you think has the better weapon?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Yes ma'am!" Karomaru said, standing up and running to stand behind the last of the students in the line. "Hope this isn't tough..." he said, unsure of how anything was done besides the read of the roman numbers he had seen. He awaited to see if any of the oncoming students would show how it exactly was done.

(Room 100)

"Hmm" Dorothy mumbled a few silent comments about the lecture, she was correcting the lecture with a pencil as she read it. There were a few inconsistencies with two paragraphs which she had decided she would later inform of the catedhra about. About twenty minutes later, although she had finished reading in five, she decided it was enough waiting. "Alright. You can close your books now." She informed, and then stood up, placing her hands on the table, her chest jiggling with the sudden movement. After having scanned the room for a bit she asked, with her radiant smile: "Who wants to speak about the information of Paragraph One and Two?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rellia looked at her hand and looked back up, then scratched herself. "Rellia!" Fenrir screamed. "Nope, nothing!>" she said smiling, going back to the group. (Idiot...)
"Um, the whip?" Kitt asked, a bit unsure, "It's got a longer reach." she explained her choice.

*Room 100*

Shadow looked around the room a bit, none of the students seemed to eager to speak infront of everyone, Can't blame them. he thought.

"Hey why don't you?" Slash asked, suddenly on Shadow's head.

"Wha, when'd you?" Shadow growled, reaching up for the cat, sticking his hand in the air as Slash jumped away.

*Training area*

"NO!" Katt gasped as she saw the girl scratch herself, breathing a sigh of relief when she saw her uninjured, "What were you thinking? You could've just killed yourself!" she shouted, "You need to be more careful, magic is a dangerous thing to control, and if you make a mistake it could end up controlling you." she sighed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Him again..." Dorothy felt slightly uncomfortable, but shook it away and smiled with a nod, "Maybe he just wants to be nice." She concluded and gave voice to Shadow, "Alright Mr. Shadow, what do you make of the first few paragraphs about alternate planes of existance?" she asked, as if she was asking five times two.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Very good. Now, who's first?" The dragoness asked, one of the male students stepping forward.

"I'll show ya. arcaniss daguam!!" The student recited, a blazing shield of fire bursting up around his body for a few seconds, before he waved his arms to either side of himself, the fire disappearing in an instant.

"Very good!" Vook clapped, smiling as the student walked back to the line. "Alright, who's next?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"What? Oh, uhhh," Shadow groaned a bit, he'd just skimmed across the pages, he hadn't payed much attention to them, Dangit, I can't just say I wasn't paying attention. he thought, "Well, uh, there's the plane where the familiars are from, which are summoned here through the circles and a link with the summoner." he said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Seth lashed out with the whip, only narrowly missing as Mei leapt back with a yelp. The boy flicked the whip back towards him, intending to strike again, but gave his own cry of pain as it clipped him in the back of the head, and Mei rushed forwards to attack.

'True, the whip has better reach, but it's also much harder to control. In the hands of a pro, the whip would probably come out on top, but in this case, the katana is much more balanced and straightforward to use. Aren't i smart?' Ayumi laughed, lighting up a cigarette as she watched the two children fight.

Mei had stabbed the boy in the stomach, who let out another, sharper cry, but was not bleeding. Indeed, there was hardly a mark where she had caught him, just a whisp of dark smoke. Seth retaliated by swinging the whip low across the ground, then bringing it up as Mei tried to jump, smacking the girl directly in the face with the heavy chain.

As he tried to swing again, Mei blocked the whip with her sword, and quickly gave the boy a sharp swipe across the chest, followed by one to his neck.

'Okay, okay. I'd call that as a win for Mei, nicely done. Next pair? How about you Kitt, and Ross?' Ayumi called.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Gee, that's correct." Dorothy smiled, "At least he's dedicated..." she admired, turning to the next student. "Now how about you?" she continued, the class starting to run smoothly now as people started to be more encouraged to talk.

(Room 309)

Karomaru reviewed what he had been reading in his mind, he wasn't sure about it, but he wanted to be successful in his first class. When it was his turn, he immitated what he had seen his classmates do and recited: "Fire Pillar!" which suddenly made four equal flame torrents rise up around the boy, starting to heat the place up at a really fast pace. "Woah, it worked!" he said with a smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad