Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Nothing, right now. I've got to take attendance." The dragoness replied, sitting down on her large office chair, and writing a few symbols on a piece of paper, all of the desks glowing slightly. "Alright, class. You know have your assigned seats. Sit in them every class, or else you will be marked absent and receive punishment." she warned.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: NPC students are more than welcome, it's up to the teacher wheither or not there are any.

IC:

"So what do we learn here?" Slash asked, yawning slightly, "Or do we just sit around learning about friendship and stuff?"

"I have a question, can I get a new familiar." Shadow groaned, embarrased by Slash's outbursts.

"You should be happy you have me, could've been stuck as one of those students that didn't summon something."

*Training area*

Katt smiled a bit, "Well, looks like we've got a volunteer." Katt took a few steps forward, "Let's see, if memory serves you were water right? I'm not the greatest with names or faces but I never forget someone's element, alright then, if you'd we can move a bit closer to the lake. It tends to be easier when in close proximity to your element but if you don't think you need it let's see what you can do."

*Armory (Best name I could think of)*

Kitt looked over a table of weapons, picking up a couple but most of them were either too large for her petite frame or just didn't feel comfortable, "Um, I, never really used a weapon before." she admitted, "Is it alright if I didn't pick one?" she asked, a bit uncomfortable with the thought of wielding one.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes ma'am! *she excitedly ran up to the lake* "What should I dooo Katt, what what?" she was jumping up and down, excited to use magic. Fenrir scowled at her saying, "Calm down Mistress, it requires a calm mind to master water, not a hyperactive child's mind." Rellia glared at Fenrir "Hey! That's not nice..." "Life isn't nice." Fenrir rebuked.
Dorothy felt as embarrassed, at such a defying question. With no doubt she could tell Slash had no idea about tact, but she decided to drown any exaltation or aprehension. "Friendship is only the basic step towards the understanding of the bonds between familiars and masters. But let us see..." she said, her vision fixing on Shadow as she smiled to him, albeit her eyes narrowed naughtily, as if she was ready to strike low. "Would you care to tell me your name? I feel it rude to ask any other question before I know who I'll be talking to." she said.

The two sitting next to Shadow quietly dragged their desks away from him as this happened.

(Room 309)

"Seems convenient..." Karomaru thought, "For her..." he added with a mellowy expression. Seeing as he had to wait, he didn't open his mouth to make any other question for the moment.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Now class, open your text books, but only to the front cover. You will find a list there. Write your name, the current year, and my name in the boxes." she told the class, propping up a student copy of the spellbook, so everyone could see.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Your familiar is right," Katt smiled, "Water is calm, it ebbs and flows, one must first feel their element before they can control it. Now, imagine your power, don't make it too complicated, you'll know what you can do, now visualize the action, the actualize the vision." she explained, "Don't worry, it might take a bit before you've mastered your abilities but you look like quick learners."

*Room 100*

"I'm Shadow." Shadow said.

"You can call me Slash, and you," Slash suddenly vanished a strong gust blowing through the room as he suddenly appeared next to Tina, "Can call me dear cutie." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She made an extremely pissed off face at Katt
"NU UH!" she yelled, as she did a pillar of water came up, falling ontop of her.
"Oh goddammit..." she said under her breath.
"Why do I always get soaked!?" she yelled pissed off again, now the lake is swirling around violently. She looked at the lake and smiled
"Told ya, emotion helps." she smiled brightly, despite being soaked. She looked at Fenrir and noticed one of his tentacles was green.
"Hey! Wait a second!" Fenrir looked at her.
(At least she noticed...)
"You helped me! HEY WAIT YOU GOT ME SOAKED!!" she looked at Fenrir very disdainfully.
"You are incapable of doing it on your own if you cannot listen to your mentor." he said harshly, as if meaning to hurt her.
"Just shutup." She turned in the direction away from facing Fenrir. Fenrir smiled slightly and walked back to the rest of the crowd.
"If it is true you can control water without listening to either your familiar or mentor, then prove it to me." he joked.
(A child like her should respond well to this.) Rellia sat down and looked intently at the water, as if harshly. She finally dried off, mostly because Fenrir took all the water off of her, also because of how hot it was outside.
"I can't do it! Alright!?" she screamed suddenly.
"I just can't use my damn element!" she flailed her arms and smacked herself with a few drops of water.
"Hey... what?" her claws were all dripping with water, glistening with black water. "Is this... it?" she looked at it with a tilted head.
OOC: Say, Magus, could you try separating your posts in paragraphs? Or at least give a paragraph to each character that talks and not have them talk in the same one- it kind of makes it hard to read and understand sometimes.

IC:

Dorothy approached Shadow's desk, her arms crossed just below her chest as she leaned forwards, "Mr. Shadow, I would appreciate it if you put some effort to steady your familiar. While Masters and Familiars are one and the same, yet different and separate entities, the Master, in this school is the only responsible for their Familiar's actions." She smiled sweetly to him, not only as her habit while talking, but to not sound so harsh.

Tina blushed as Slash approached her, shy as she was, she tried to drag herself away from the table while mellowing, evidently embarrassed. One could almost see she was trying to cover herself around with her arms for some reason, despite not having anything to show, but her face depicted her sweet innocence blatantly. No voice came out of the little serpent-like familiar though.

"Come here..." Dorothy ordered, turning around slightly, showing her profile to Shadow as she waved her claw upwards, causing a ring of blue spawn around Slash, who was pushed up by a large pillar of water and brought to Shadow's desk on an icy platform, so he wouldn't get wet. "And please listen to your Master, understood, Mr. Slash?" she smiled again, to both Shadow and Slash as she awaited a response.

(Room 309)

Karomaru did as Vook asked, opened his book and wrote all the data down on the book, not sure why they would have to drag the class for so long, but he was patient. Reno had fallen asleep on the floor and was snoozing peacefully, curled up into a ball.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi frowned at Kitt, as other students sent sparks of electicity racing through swords, or created gusts of wind by swinging spears.

'There'll be something for you Kitt, you just gotta keep trying! I'd guess, judging by your frame and your disposition, that your ideal weapon is lightweight, easy to wield and probably not capable of serious damage. Unless you're secretly a sadistic warrior with bloodlust at heart!' Ayumi laughed, before turning around to rummage in a chest behind her.

'Okay, try a couple of these.' And the teacher laid out a selection of more unusual weapons, a metal fan, a longbow at least as tall as Kitt, some gloves made out of a sturdy fabric, embedded with small metal studs and a small wooden rod, with what looked like a mirror at the top.

'Don't worry! We'll find you something!' Ayumi grinned, enjoying the bustle of children and weapons surrounding her.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"It's not like I control him," Shadow said, as Dot turned he could help but notice how sexy she looked but shook it off as he remembered she was a teacher. He was slightly embarrased by Slash's actions as the cat was set down on his desk, "Slash you behave," He didn't finish his sentence as Slash suddenly vanished again.

"So what's your type? Quick footed, furry maybe?" Slash asked once again standing infront of Tina.

"Well, he's determined. You gotta give him credit for that." Shadow laughed a bit nervously.

*Armory*

"N-no, nothing like that," Kitt insisted as she examined a few of the smaller weapons before picking up the gloves and slipping them on. She stood for a second or two before the gloves burst into flames, sending her falling back in surprise, "AHHH! GET THEM OFF GET THEM OFF!" She panicked, not noticing that the flames weren't even hurting her.

*Training grounds*

Katt tried not to laugh as she watched the trainee douse herself. She walked forward in curiousity to examine her fingers, "Hmm, well try controlling it. Imagine it doing something."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad