Join our server on Discord

Fetish RPG (all fetishes)
Lonelygabu:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter hesitated a bit, keeping his muzzle shut- he realized this was another one of those "kisses", so he opened it, eyes still open- he "kissed" back.
Lonelygabu: I am going to take a lick, ok?....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
HUnter's tail was curved slightly between his legs, but he relaxed, and panted. Nodded once.and awaited what he was going to do to him.
Lonelygabu:....< I want back down as our bodies lay sideways, both crotches in the other persons face. I took a long lick of Hunter's penis as to aquire a taste of it. As my tongue hit the canine penis it tasted different then a humans but I taster that was rather plesant,>
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter closed his mouth- and raised his head to look at what Gabu was doing. What ever it was- it felt nice, his sheath began to tighten- and the pink tip of his penis poked out of his sheath.
Lonelygabu:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Going through Hunter's head: -Woah!! I'm the only one who ever did that there!! -OH MAN- this feels GREAT though!!

Hunter lay down flat again, front paws on his chest, and his hind legs spread, he began to feel the pleasure of togue-on-cock, and started panting.
His dog-meat eventually slid completely out, a knot formed at the base, it glistened with natural lubricant.
Lonelygabu: < I put my head back as I saw Hunter's large knot and I wondered if it will grow any more so I took it with my hands and I started to gently glid over the penis at first seeing if the treetment would make him react. Little did I know that I placed Hunter in the perfect position to suck my own. My penis was slightly limp already>
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter opened his eyes slightly- and saw Gabu's member dangling above him. He remembered his experimental lick- and decided he liked it. He licked it again, this time- tasting it.
Then he started licking Harder.