Join our server on Discord

Class of XOXO (Venin/CloneWarrior RP)
Lucy giggled, "I suppose so." she replied, opening the car door, "Just tell me where and when to turn." She got in the driver's seat, turned he engine on, and got out the parking lot.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex open the apssenger door and sat down. He smirked again as he closed the door. "Thanks. So, where is this 'beautiful spot'?"
[Image: signature.png]
"Oh, it's just over this hill here." she said gesturing towards a hill in front of them, "Do you wanna check out now?" she asked almost eagerly.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex leaned back in his seat. "Sure, why not?" He closed his eyes as he thought over the moment. YES! Not even an hour after school and I'm about to get laid!
Lucy drove to the spot mentioned earlier and parked in a rather fantastic scenic viewing point. One could see the entire downtown from that one spot. Lucy leaned in closer to Lex, "Are thinking what I'm thinking of doing right now?" she asked him flirtatousy, putting one hand on her shirt and another on his shoulder.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"I'm pretty sure I am." Lex leaned in close and put arms on her shoulders, then pressed his lips to hers.
Lucy closed her eyes began kissing him more passionately,stroking her fingers in his hair. Her arm seemed to slide out of her shirt as did the other. The shirt dropped to the car floor, exposing Lucy's bra. She broke from the kiss to say, "Could you help me back here? I can't reach the strap." She blushed slightly.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex reached his arms around Lucy and gripped the clasp. He unhooked it, dropping her bra to the floor. He blushed a little at the site of her breasts. "Nice tits..."
Lucy blushed even redder. "Why thank you," she replied, "do you...wanna try them out?" she asked holding them up to his face.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex grasped her left breast and squeezed it, then took the other in his right hand. He pressed his lips against Lucy's again and stuck his tongue in her mouth. Lex blushed a little as he felt his boner press against his jeans.