Join our server on Discord

Lily / Kyo RPG!
"Don't worry about it... it's more my fault." Steven chuckled, smiling softly before looking sympathetically on Livian. "Perhaps I could help you find your room? If there's anything you need to know you can always ask me."

Kyosan blinked, but upon hearing her, he smiled and wagged his tail. "Yeah... she got her own room already as far as I saw." He then glanced to the lift, and then spoke again. "Shall we find yours?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Livian lowered her head and looked at her feet, she felt a little hesitate of the thought of him blaming himself. "No you shouldn't blame yourself, I mean we both ran into each other so I don't think anybody should feel sorry about that. And thanks I would appreciate the offer." showing her a key card with the numbers written 623.

"Oh sure mines is 625." Melody showed her key card for Kurtz to look at.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ah... you're actually on the first room here. I'll show you to it," Steven smiled, before then making his way up the corridor, before then stopping outs

Looking at the number on her card, Kyosan smiled and nodded, before walking over to the lift and calling it down- the doors soon opening. "Here we go. You're on the third floor, next to me actually." He chuckled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thank you..." Livian thanked him following him through the halls and holding her hands she felt her purple wing shivered slightly and letting out a little growling noises. "Shhh...don't worry you'll have your food for a moment..." she whispered silently.

"Wow, nice!" Melody exclaimed looking around, and then walking along and sees the door to her room.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)