Join our server on Discord

Lily / Kyo RPG!
As the threadname states, this is only for Tigerlily and myself. Unless hell hath provoked you to damn this thread dear moderators, consider this private.

Okay Lily, I'll be using Steven (wolf) and Kyosan (dragon) as I said I would. Both male, just to make sure.

Hmm... I discussed the plot with you on MSN. So... I'll just get straight in and try and introduce it :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Stow Hill was known well for the mansion that it held ontop of it's crooked grasslands. The mansion wasn't too gigantic in size, but it attracted many people; it was open to both the public, and those who worked there and lived there. It was a refuge for those who either were travelling, had no homes for themselves or couldn't find a brilliant job to begin with.

At least, it's what they showed averagely. They also acted and were called out whenever unnatural events occured. Whenever something out of the normal occured; whether it be the cause of someone or something, their special ops group would be out to investigate and deal with the problem as soon as it came up.

Kyosan was working there as he normally was. He was a maintenance worker there, and yet- he didn't seem to fit his position. His muscles were built, yet well-toned. As his brown mop of hair ruffled, his claw slipped around the handle of the cup, before slowly stating to drink the hot coffee he had just poured. He made his way into the main entrance to the mansion, and sat down on one of the leather couches there. If at anything, the only people he had seen today were those who had left their door keys on the table for the secretary, or those coming back from shopping trips.

"I see you're up early as usual."

The brown-haired dragon flinched, before looking over to the desk. There, in her usual attire was the secretary. She sat down and paused, before grasping all the keys in her paw. "Don't scare off anymore muscle-headed guys, Kyo. I don't want Steven to wring your neck again."

"Don't worry, I won't do it today." He muttered, taking another sip before looking down at the murky hot drink. That is unless someone really nice lady comes in and takes my attention away from them though. Most of them though already seem... taken, though. The dragon sighed, resting back. His purple scales seemed to slip perfectly with the violet mats on the back of the chair as he reluctantly sat down and waited in the Lobby.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
And my character would be Livian(human/dragon) and Melody (human/dog)

Melody appeared in the scene opening the door of the mansion pulling a bag carrier, the girl has two droopy white ears of those of a white labrador along with a long white tail. Personality seemed rather perky and bright, she also had two double d sized breasts. Dressed up in her short white skirt with a light pink belt and matching white jacket and pink tank top. The girl had brown eyes with short red hair that has pink tips. Seeing a person who owns the mansion she went up to her and smiled. "Hello I would like to check in, as seeing I'm going to do a concert somewhere in this map." Randomly pulling a map out of nowhere and put straight to the woman's face. "I'm a celebrity well almost that is!"

Then another door, open a strange mysterious long pink hair girl, with twin yellow ribbons on each side, her small chibized feathered wings are purple along with her purple dragonish tail with a matching yellow ribbon at the end. Her eyes are green and yellow, and she slowly walked in and slightly bowed at the but, was silent as she saw the two talking.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahh... I see. You're the one the boss said might be arriving here today," The secretary blinked, noticing the female dog's straight-forward attitude as she opened a draw in the desk, pulling out a set of keys for a room and then smiled. "Third floor, number 57. The boss is on the fifth mansion, if you have any enquiries."

Noticing the girl following the female dog, Kyosan stood up. He was surprised; a few minutes in his work and he'd already seen women; coming to think about it, beautiful women. It took him a moment before he approached her, smiling while wagging his tail a little behind him. "Hmm. It's not usual someone like you comes in here." He commented, before adding. "May I know your name?" He asked politely.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh-wow..." Melody blinked, blushing hard. This dragon is very handsome, better looking than most dragons she had ever seen. "Yea I'm just here for my performance, and the name's Melody." She smiled, her cute doggish ears dropped slightly yet she wagged her cute white tail behind her.

Livian still kept quiet as she sat on the couch waiting, her purple tail swayed slowly, seeing the secretary is finished talking with the boss. She stood up and bow lightly at her, "Is there a room for me to stay miss?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As the secretary paused, she smiled when seeing the other girl, before nodding gently. "Oh, yes. I think we have a few more rooms left, let me check..." She fiddled around in the draw of keys before then softly placing a key upon the desk next to the girl. "...Here, Fourth Floor, Room 2. You're next to Kyosan there." The woman gently pointed towards him. "If you need any help, call him or the boss on the fifth floor."

"Nice to meet you, Melody." Kyosan greeted her, wagging his tail gently and smiling before offering his claw softly for her, chuckling. "So, you're doing a performance here? You must be pretty famous in that case," He enquired.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Okay." The human/dragon simply said bowing at her and then climbing up the stairs, until she arrived at the place. She continued to walk until she bumped into something furry. "I'm sorry." again she bowed at him.

"Sorta..." The white half labrador giggled at him, "Sometimes it's not easy being popular with all the chaos going on, I mean who needs a guard when I could easily take care of myself!" Melody pulled out a microphone at him. "This is my weapon, and so if there any bullies out there I could knock them out with my song!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ah, watch where you are walking to-" The furry who bumped into Livian mumbled, but then paused as he looked down at who he had walked to and quickly stepped back, bowing down. "My apologies, ma'am." He apologzed quickly, the white hair of the wolf and his black fur standing out clear as day. "Are you new here, perhaps?"

"Mhh... must be a killer song you sing to take them down, huh?" Kyosan chuckled, delighted at the pippy attitude but had to admire it; it wasn't usual those kind of people arrived there. "You sure you don't need a bodyguard at all? I think it'd be nice to know you definately are protected."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The dragon/human was silent for a bit by his strange change of emotion but, she nodded. "Yes...I am, it's very nice to meet you. The name is Livian." Her purple tail swayed sightly although she couldn't help offering a hand at him. "I'm a magic swordswoman."

"W-what?" Melody blinked but then she fiddled her fingers blushing, having her white tail wagging, "Well um...I don't mind having you be my bodygaurd." She said bluntly, 'Well that was great...he'll probably turn me down.' her mind told her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ah... nice to meet you Livian. I'm Steven, the owner of the mansion." He greeted, taking her hand softly and shaking it firmly, before then wagging his furry tail behind him. "I must say, it's nice to be able to house guests such as yourself."

Although blinking slightly at the sudden outcome of her words, Kyosan took a look to the receptionist, who only shrugged in response. Turning back to Melody once again, he then gave a warm smile and nodded. "Well, while you're here, who could argue to being your bodyguard? I wouldn't mind at all."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Livian nodded, "Like I said before, I'm very sorry for bumping into you like that..." she bowed at him.

"Great first I wanted to meet a friend of mine!" Melody smiled looking around until she noticed she's not there. "Oh...I forgot Livian left." *sigh*
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)