Join our server on Discord

GM & Kalyx's RPG
*startled, both the phoenixes jump back a bit; Fieri more so than Fiero*

"Hey, hey there! Show ourselves? We're not hiding...or even armed!"

*crouching down next to and behind her brother, whispering loud tio him* Fi-e-ro! I told you to be careful!"
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silverfang threw his sword onto the grass.
"Alright then, who are you two? And why are you following me?"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, I'm Fiero and this is my somewhat startled twin sister, Fieri.", Fiero steps to one side, alllowing him to see her.

"We're phoenixes...and we're not following you, at all. We're actually out foraging for food like we do almost every morning."

"Y-yes...that's right.", Fieri stammers meekly.

Squarely looking him into the eye, the phoenix continues conversing with the wolf, "So, whom do we have the pleasure of meeting?...if I may ask?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The large wolf sniffed the air, once, then twice.
"You're right, you smell similar but it's not you two, guess I lost them." He said. "The names Silverfang, Silverfang Grizzlywing."
The wolfs paw shot out into the water and grabbed a fish, he threw it behind him onto his growing pile.
" So you guys hungry?"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Well...of course. That's why we go foraging every morning, through this forest." Fiero turns to is sister, and whispers, "C'mon 'Ri, it's OK. He seems friendly enough."

Stepping over and out from the underbrush, the shapely phoenix replies, "Yeah, I think you're right. I would've sensed his hostilty and anger, if he was truly after us."

"Greetings Silverfang. I'm Fiero...and this is my twin sister, Fieri. And yes, we would like to join you for breakfast. If that's what you're offering."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Nope. This is second breakfast, breakfast was twenty minutes ago." The large wolf wandered over to the forest edge.
"There's some bracken here, if you guys can get a spark I can get a pretty good fire going here."
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Fiero chucklers, "Heh, I don't think that'll be a problem...seeing that we're both phoenixes and rather proficient in creation of fire and pyrokinetics."

"Here ya go, Silverfang."

Reaching out her right claw, Fieri waves her open palm over the tinder and closes her eyes. A sudden red glow appears and intensifies from within the pile; quickly bursting forth into flame.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The wolf threw three fish onto the rising fire and began sharpening a stick with his knife.
" Never seen a real phoenix, always thought you guys were legends. What brings you out here then?"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah, that's what we always hear, from just about everyone we meet."

Taking a seat on a nearby, fallen log; Fiero wipes clean a spot next to him, for his sister to sit.

Fieri joins her brother, and continues on. "We're both Digimon, not originally from this world. Though, we live here now, in this forest...just a few klicks (kilometers) away."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Using his stick he spiked each fish through the mouth and flipped them over.
"Been stuck here long? I know I have." He asked casually.
The fish were beginning to brown now and on the strong headwind the smell carried for miles.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz