Join our server on Discord

Forbidden Passion (Matt Ishida/Kurtz)
Setting both his and her plate out on the dining table and then sitting down on one of the chairs already set out, he smiled up to the vixen, giving another soft wag of his tail. "Great. Dinner is served too," He answered her softly, pulling out a chair beside him and looking up to her. "Here, have a seat, cutie."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Smiling cutely, Lorien gently nears the chair he had pulled out and sits down on it, her tails wagging around happily. “thanks dad” she murmurs sweetly, and yet she couldn’t help but lean closer to him and plant a soft kiss on his cheek. “and thanks for preparing dinner as well”
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing lightly and giving another soft chuckle, Kurtz rested his claw on the vixen's back and gave it a gentle carress, smiling. "No problem cutie. You know, if you like it, maybe you should suggest your mom to tell me to do it every Sunday." He laughed, moving his claw back before picking up his knife and fork. "Well, dig in cutie."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lorien had murr softly when he gently caressed her back. “oh I am sure I will like it indeed” she poked her tongue out cutely and then gently picked up her fork and her knife as well before getting some of the food on the fork, bringing it to her mouth before gently munching on it. after swallowing that bit of food, she murred even louder. “mhh delicious” she commented.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"And... I forgot, if you want some of the homemade gravy, it's just there," Kurtz smiled, pointing to the gravy which he quickly used and poured over his meal, before returning it to his plate. Then, with his knife and fork, decided to pick some of the food up before biting on it himself, murring happily to the taste, swallowing it soon after. "I've still got it."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lorien couldn't help but giggle cutely and then looks up at Kurtz. "you know dad.. just between you and I.." the vixen neared herself closer to the dragon again and whispers playful. "I think your food is better then mom's" she whistled innocently and then poked her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Really?" Kurtz laughed heartily, looking onto Lorien with a noticeable smile and nuzzled her gently on the cheek, before then planting a kiss on her cheek. "I'll definately do your meals from now on then, if you want." He requested, before then going back to eating his food again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lorien perked her ears up and then makes one of the cutest vixen's look. "weally? you will do that for me?" she asks softly and wags her tails happily, bringing then some more food to her mouth, munching gently on it while waiting for his reply.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, as long as your mother doesn't mind." Kurtz gave a playful nudge to her shoulder, eating more of his meal as the time went on, before speaking again. "Although it can't be every night, obviously."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Giggling softly, Lorien nods. "I know that dad" she smiles and then keeps eating the food. Shortly after she gently finishes eating her dinner and softly cleans her muzzle with a napkin and stares at Kurtz. "really a great meal, dad" she wagged her tails happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions